Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endlessly Annoyed

Xennocide420

Its so annoying that anything and everything that come out always take forever to build.

This goddamn Staticor,I don't even want it anymore. Im so pissed. You've drained the fun from it with this endless grind.

I wanted it so bad, and now that its taking more than 6 days to builds I don't want it anymore, hype train has crashed and is releasing toxic gases. Grinding and grinding and grinding for STUPID fieldrons on my ONLY day off work of the month, for nothing. I'll be lucky if I can start build it tonight IF a stupid fieldron alert pops up. This i so annoying, I hate it, im wasting away days of my life for nothing. Now im sitting here, HOPING for a fieldron alert, so that MAYBE it will finish in time for me to get material, so I can WAIT some more for it to build, so that when I get home from work and its done, I will be too tired too play it anyways and go sleep. Sigh.... I hate my life u . u

Edited by Xennocide420

You can always pay Platinum for it and instantly be able to use it, because the free method won't change. A company needs to make money to exist and evolve, otherwise Warframe would not be where it is. Be patient. That's how it works.

Edited by JRMC

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha................... HA !

HA HA HA !!!!

DE will NEVER get my money !!!

Then that's your problem. If you want to be a player that doesn't want to spend a dime: That's your choice. You can play without doing so, unlike most titles of the entire free-to-play gaming market out there, but if you're going to complain about the system as it is, then you've lost all reason.

Edited by JRMC

Always keep a stock of essential resources. I had 11 Fieldron. I'm now on track to build another 10.

The only essential resource you can't keep is Argon, but meh, it drops often enough if you know how to get it.

^ THIS.  

what is the problem of waiting OP? the game is free, and if you don't want to spend money to get plat, you can always trade for it...

Edited by XxIngridxX

You know, Rebecca said in the primetime that it would take feldron. It's not like this came out of left field, other Corpus research takes Feldron too. You couldn't have made an educated guess that it'd take Feldron? Even though I didn't, there are always invasions. Stop acting like an entitled child that got their toy taken from them.