The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm In Dire Need Of Credits

Renathy

Question

23 answers to this question

It's a shame you are excluding trials. LoR can net you like 300k in 20-40 mins depending on your team and luck with rare containers. That and it's easy to fill a CC role.

^  I started doing LoR a few weeks ago.  Previously I had struggled to stay above a million using Sechura, 5 waves and out, and void caps when I got a login credit booster.  I'm now at just over 13 million.

It's a shame you are excluding trials. LoR can net you like 300k in 20-40 mins depending on your team and luck with rare containers. That and it's easy to fill a CC role.

What I meant is that I want other ideas besides sorties and trials because they are limited to a single completion a day.

uh... nope. if you just want the credit, you can do raid all days (except.. if theres no more key and no one recruiting)

Well, yeah, but no rewards, so most of my clan members ain't up for it, and I certainly don't want to play with random players.

Well, yeah, but no rewards, so most of my clan members ain't up for it, and I certainly don't want to play with random players.

Have you tried asking your clan members to help you with a raid credit farm? Just explain the situation and they might be willing to tag along, who knows... Worst they can do is say no after all. But yeah other wise I would go DSE on hieracon. Less than 5 mins for a single mission and you could net yourself 5 Rcores in the process since its a 25% drop rate if I remember correctly. Oh and if you plan on running this solo grab booben. If you plan on running this as a team... grab booben. Booben is love, booben is life. But in all seriousness he makes it super easy.

Edited by Stouty22

Have you tried asking your clan members to help you with a raid credit farm? Just explain the situation and they might be willing to tag along, who knows... Worst they can do is say no after all. But yeah other wise I would go DSE on hieracon. Less than 5 mins for a single mission and you could net yourself 5 Rcores in the process since its a 25% drop rate if I remember correctly.

For people who have over 10 million, maybe more, I'd say they can't be bothered.

You might be surprised.  I'll do repeats usually with a couple of raid buddies I've met because I know it'll be a fast and easy run, and I still don't have Brakk (barrel -.-), and 300k is nothing to sneeze at.  And I pug my raids.  I'd hope that clan esprit de corps would count for something there.

The Effigy credit boost is still a thing?

It's part of the ability and was never a bug or anything.

The only bug with it was it was duping end of mission credit rewards, when it should only have been buffing credit drops in-mission.

So yeah if you do a defense, a Chroma wouldn't be a bad idea.

The guy that said to sell duplicate mods isn't kidding. If you've been playing any length of time, you'll have lots and they can make you a pretty decent pile when liquidated.

Last time I hit around 20k mods, I purged the stack for around 8mil.

Otherwise, run alerts, run invasions with good returns, run DS defenses, and hit the quicker void missions with a vengeance.