Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Donald Trump Warframe (Trump) (No Offense)

-Bv-Dusk

Well I was just thinking about of April fools on what will be coming out... then I came out of an Idea about a Donald Trump Warframe xDDD all I know for now that his 4th ability will be

"A SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DAMAGE"

"ABILITY 1 - 3 depends on the guys who replied to this topic"

Note: My first draft of this was more offensive, but then I started thinking about it and...thought that this could actually be a very interesting WF to actually use. Fun and yet very challenging. Kind of disappointed now that this will never happen lol.

So here is my actually serious attempt to create a Warframe based on Donald Trump, known by the Tenno as the "Dontrump" Warframe.

1st ability: Fired -
Enemies who take melee damage take 30% additional fire damage.

2nd ability: Wall Street -

Enemies that are killed while this ability is active drop 40% more credits/resources, but overall drop rate is decreased by 20%.

3rd ability: Great Again -

Dontrump gains full ammunition for primary and secondary weapons, but shield capacity is cut in half for remainder of mission.

4th ability: Great Wall -

An impenetrable wall surrounds Dontrump, enclosing him and any allies/enemies in a wide area for 20 seconds. While wall is up, all allies will lose shields, but gain a small speed boost and all enemies gain increased firepower but have heath reduced by 30%. After ability has been used, no enemy reinforcements will be able to enter the tile that the ability was used in.

Passive ability: When Dontrump is solo, overall drop rates of credits are increased by 10%. When in squad, overall drop rates of resources are increased by 10%.

BONUS: I imagine the warframe to have a build similar to Rhino or Atlas, but with a style more along the lines of Limbo. Regular helmet would have a constantly moving (as if in the wind) "hair" piece, reminiscent of the "flaming mohawk" of Ember Prime. Alt helmet would include a "hat" piece like Limbo, but in a more "baseball cap" style.

Tromad (Some amalgamation of Donald and Trump

1: Toupe-strike: Tromad throws its hairpiece at an enemy blinding them as they try to wrestle it off, nearby enemies are distracted by this sight.

2: Offensive statement: All non-Tenno in range take more damage and focus on Tromad.

3: Travel ban: Bans enemies from travelling (spawning in) to the level Tromad is in.

4: Great wall: Walls off the tile Tromad is in when casting this ability for a duration, enemies have a random chance to either go through the wall unaffected or be blocked by the wall, if cast while a wall is already up all enemies within the walled tile are deported to adjacent tiles, deported enemies leave behind a pile of credits.

I dunno.