The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 1-10 Warframe Players List? (Worldwide)

TyrannosauRayz

Question

16 answers to this question

My god why would you even need a list like this , most of the "top" people are bug abusers and glitchers of that sort ,so in a game like this a top list is absolutely irrelevant . This is not a duel game nor any moba like dota2 , lol , cs go or any of that sort. How would you even calculate this where you can mostly abuse every 2nd thing in the game somehow.

PvP is absolutely unbalanced and broken ... even if they are regulary trying to fix that and balance things.

My god why would you even need a list like this , most of the "top" people are bug abusers and glitchers of that sort ,so in a game like this a top list is absolutely irrelevant . This is not a duel game nor any moba like dota2 , lol , cs go or any of that sort. How would you even calculate this where you can mostly abuse every 2nd thing in the game somehow.

PvP is absolutely unbalanced and broken ... even if they are regulary trying to fix that and balance things.

but what are the players who always in top 10?

but what are the players who always in top 10?

Gonna be the first to ask this, but top 10 for what?

Conclave Kills? Conclave KDR? Grineer Lancers Scanned? Snowglobes Summoned? Time Spent in Meditate Emote?

The title doesn't explain anything other than people being in the top 10 for something ambiguous. I personally would like to believe I'm in the top 10 for "Greatest Frost Prime Players Evar".

I'm not quite sure why you're asking about this in the forum, although maybe there are out there like you who are curious also but Warframe is a game with multiple type of missions, multiple levels of enemies, multiple addition difficulties and even PvP that is offered is not yet perfect.

You can look for them but, the only way to do so is to check on every single profile of a player that you can find in game...

I'll pass on this if I were you, then again it's your choice ^-^