The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best (Fast) Melee Weapon?

Ifeno

Question

Hey guys!  I've been away from the game for almost 6 months and am still using my Orthos Prime.  Is that still the way to go or has a better weapon been released since?  What are the top melee weapons right now in general?  Thanks for the info!

7 answers to this question

Hey guys!  I've been away from the game for almost 6 months and am still using my Orthos Prime.  Is that still the way to go or has a better weapon been released since?  What are the top melee weapons right now in general?  Thanks for the info!

I'd say Shaku is the fastest especially considering the multi-hits. So your practically dishing out hits the fastest with this. But when i suggest you a weapon, it would be Ninkondi. Both are nunchakus, fast, multi-hitting and ninkondi got that awesome status chance and electric damage to begin with.

oh. you said fast Melee Weapons, but your class Orthos P. in 'fast'.

i think i'm in the wrong thread.

I figured "fast" was a highly subjective term, so I decided to give an example of what I would define as fast to provide a point of reference.

Dual Ichors or Dual Zoren. 

I'd say Shaku is the fastest especially considering the multi-hits. So your practically dishing out hits the fastest with this. But when i suggest you a weapon, it would be Ninkondi. Both are nunchakus, fast, multi-hitting and ninkondi got that awesome status chance and electric damage to begin with.

^ This too. 

Nunchakus have a super trolly spinny Quick Attack animation that hits faster than Quick Melee for Kogakes. 

Video proof needed? This is me with Berserker + Warcry on Shaku. Fast Enuff? Or needs more Sanic? :^)

Edited by YasaiTsume

I figured "fast" was a highly subjective term, so I decided to give an example of what I would define as fast to provide a point of reference.

there's not much that's 'slow' to you then. :p

Prisma Cleavers

Dual Ichor

Dual Zoren

Dual Kamas Prime

Obex

Tekko

Anku

Tipedo

Destreza

Jat Kittag

Ninkondi

Cerata

Scindo Prime / War

those are your... fast Melee Weapons. some are just the fastest in their Archetype, while some others are... actually ridiculously fast.

there's not much that's 'slow' to you then. :p

Prisma Cleavers

Dual Ichor

Dual Zoren

Dual Kamas Prime

Obex

Tekko

Anku

Tipedo

Destreza

Jat Kittag

Ninkondi

Cerata

Scindo Prime / War

those are your... fast Melee Weapons. some are just the fastest in their Archetype, while some others are... actually ridiculously fast.

Na... everything is berserkable now with Maiming Strike.....

Everything is "Fast" XD