The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Qq About Sorties Reward Box Checking

ZoneDymo

Question

So now with the boxes being checked off when you got the reward we have a higher chance of gettings things we dont have yet.

But the end rewards are the same for all 4 members in the party.

If I join a match, and I for example have gotten the naramon lens reward, but the one Im joining as not, is there a chance of me getting it again?

basically what im asking is, do the rewards operate from the hosts perspective/boxes?

11 answers to this question

So you are saying people can get different rewards at the end? 

Definitely - happened to me last night.  I got cores, someone else got a lens (that I already had).

(And yes, I think it's the first time it has happened in Warframe)

Edited by Rauxon

well even then, lets say the Host has the Naramon lens but I dont, will we all get 25 cores purely because the host already has that lens?

I sincerely hope it's not like that. It would encourage soloing if that were the case.

I would think that of your squad members get an item that you already have, you get another reroll for items that are not yet checked plus the repeatables.

well even then, lets say the Host has the Naramon lens but I dont, will we all get 25 cores purely because the host already has that lens?

No, the end reward picks a random item and gives it to the players who have yet to get it. Those who already have it get cores. Nothing is determined by the rewards the host already has.

No, the end reward picks a random item and gives it to the players who have yet to get it. Those who already have it get cores. Nothing is determined by the rewards the host already has.

So you are saying people can get different rewards at the end? because I dont think that has ever been the case in this game, not saying thats untrue but it would be new for sure.