The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Tactical Alert Made Me Love Drover Bursas More Than Ever. How About A Drover Bursa Specter?

X3Evanescence

I was always a fan of the original Riot MOA design, and was thrilled to have it implemented in the game. I fell in love with the heavy offensive capabilities of the Drover Bursa, and was always wondering if we could get it as an allied unit sometime in the future, but was thinking it will be a bit OP, considering the Bursas have a variety of abilities to lock down an area.

But then when they are reintroduced in Tactical Alerts, I was pretty surprised that they were allied units in the Black Seed Tactical Alert, those Drover Bursas steamrolled the swarming Infested with its slam-spam, and assisted in taking on the Juggernaut Behemoth. In this Tactical Alert, once again I can make the trusty Drover Bursa my ally, to help me incapacitate the Razorback with its arsenal of missiles and mines...

I will be ecstatic if we could get a deployable Drover Bursa specter. I suppose it would not be too difficult to implement, but I will figure that an allied Bursa can also be a bit OP, especially if we spawn groups of them. Perhaps only 1 Bursa specter can be active at any one time? What are your thoughts for such a change? Discuss.

I would like to see that in the future, but I'm not sure how it would go balancing wise and what not. Because they are extremely powerful and take no damage from the front.

Bursa specters. :D

Maybe someday.

I can imagine in Orokin Void Defence, where a deployed Bursa can just spam its knockdown wave to keep enemies out of the Frost's Snow Globe, and endlessly CCing enemies.. But it would be nice to have Specters that can actually do more than be a minor distraction for enemies, and are more durable to assist for a long time in endless missions.

it could be implemented just that way that you can get 1 specter per week.

Perhaps blueprint for the specter can be obtained through Perrin Sequence? And the current MOA Eximus Death squad isn't too threatening, perhaps a Bursa death squad will suffice, although that sounds quite evil considering how much a single Bursa is capable of. But it makes the reward oh so worth :)

Perhaps blueprint for the specter can be obtained through Perrin Sequence? And the current MOA Eximus Death squad isn't too threatening, perhaps a Bursa death squad will suffice, although that sounds quite evil considering how much a single Bursa is capable of. But it makes the reward oh so worth :)

Keep the MOA eximus specter, just add the Bursa for a higher standing cost and requiring the final rank of Perrin. It would also require super specters on the other factions too however (Meridian Manics? Boiler eximus / Juggernauts for Red Veil/New Loka?)

Keep the MOA eximus specter, just add the Bursa for a higher standing cost and requiring the final rank of Perrin. It would also require super specters on the other factions too however (Meridian Manics? Boiler eximus / Juggernauts for Red Veil/New Loka?)

Ooooooohhhhbhhh, talking about this isn't fair because it's so awesome, but will probably never be a thing. A Moa with a sapping opsrey back pack for suds, Corrupted bombard for arbiters, Napalmers for Steel or the manics which is awesome (or a really giant rolling ball specter :D) Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO