The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Cannot Seriously Be The Only One That Has An Issue With The Drop Tables Of Divine Will

Guardian_Legion

Why exactly are poison dual stat mods clogging up the drop tables, when the alternative is the event piercing mods and the dual stat mods are very easily farmable. These event mods were available at a point of time that a lot of people couldn't access. Combined with the fact that the original event that dropped them was glitchy in how it stored points so even more people couldn't get the event mods from it. 

Can someone please explain this to me? I am trying hard not to be salty but the amount of crap that razorback puts me through already puts my patience thin. Bad rng only makes it worse.

Edited by Legionofone

Tac alerts are not events.  The puncture mod set is not DW's reward - that's a reactor and rift sigil.  The mods are bonuses on top, and those are usually hard to get.  Previous tac-alerts have also included chances to get previous event items - and those chances were always pretty bad.

The problem is that Cicero mods are so utterly easy to acquire, even magnitudes more so than the other element/status mods, that they are literally an inferior reward compared to a single r5 core.

It's honestly a slap in the face at this point. When the reward from the first part of Divine Will is 5 r5 cores, and the reward from the difficult endurance version can be less than 1 r5 core, there's a real problem.

I'm not saying it should be 100% otherwise-unattainable event mod for every run, but at the very least stop using Cicero to pad drop tables.