The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eta On Volt & Mag Rework/revamp?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay fokes

Wow, 3 topics Legion?, what the he_

Anyways, a small qeastion I need to ask, that I'll only assume I will get the "Soon" mark, but does anyone know or have a genreal Idea, when their Reworks will come out, and Whos rework will come first? (Hoping Volt Frist)

I ask this, cuz I am really wanting a Grinner Thamed Skin/Warframe, that chuold work well as Volt or replace him.

This: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/530137-volt-grineer-experimentation-skin-grineer-unit-fan-concept/

Thanks Fokes!

Peace Out

Edited by LegionCynex

4 answers to this question

Most likely is Mag first, Volt second. Mag was being looked at long before volt, and they've said some of the ideas they have for her. That being said- volt needs a LOT less work. other than his ult he's perfect, and even then his ult only needs small changes and maybe a touch up to spruce him up here and there- so one could argue that his will take less time to complete and come out sooner. Only time will tell.

Also- replace volt? What? Why? Why on earth would they ever REPLACE a weapon or frame? That'd be ridiculous, they can just add something new in...

Most likely is Mag first, Volt second. Mag was being looked at long before volt, and they've said some of the ideas they have for her. That being said- volt needs a LOT less work. other than his ult he's perfect, and even then his ult only needs small changes and maybe a touch up to spruce him up here and there- so one could argue that his will take less time to complete and come out sooner. Only time will tell.

Shame, I kinder want Volt to be first, as he really needs the Re-Work, but maybe hopefully both Mag & Volt will get a Rework both at once, like a re-work pack.

I wonder if they will get skins along with them, like what Syarn and Rhino had 

Edited by LegionCynex