Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Praise The Void Forever, Get 25 Fusion Cores Forever?

Wawazat

Hi!

I love the extra 25 fusion core per sortie that has been going on and i know its temporary....but what if it wasnt?

what if i promise to continue praising the void?

the way i see it,newer players with a smaller amount of rank 10 mods (usually just the main non rare ones) need to get fusion cores to a certain rate to make improving their mods feel like growth (as said by DERebecca once in a thread i read long ago). this i can see as a beneficial thing for progress speed through the game.

HOWEVER, with the release of primed mods (which need like 500 or so cores to fill) the rate of retrieving fusion cores has been a debate for a long time. DE cant give them out too easily or mods that cap at 5 level improvements become to easy to max (and id argue they are still the most common level size) and thus development for new players is lost.

I think that the sorties are already a great way to get cores and if my request is not acknowledged or put into action i will not be mad. I just feel that the players that can run sorties are NOT necessarily the new players and the divide between the quantity of cores needed by each type of player is well distinguished by who can and cannot run sorties. so why not give those who can play sorties a guaranteed 25 cores per sortie? No matter which reward i get i would always have the comfort of knowing i got cores (even if the season changes and i starting getting more Nezha pieces again).

why would this not be a bad idea for the pace of the game? Assuming 500 cores is the right amount to max a primed mod, with 25 cores a day, it would still take 20 days to max a primed mod. take into account sometimes core rewards are given for the random reward and the fact not everyone plays sorties everyday, i imagine the amount of time it would take would be just under 20 days (but for just 1 primed mod, when there are literally a dozen now). In other words its still going to take some time, but it will feel like progress!

Please consider this DE, all you have to do is just extend the expiration date to never :)

PRAISE THE VOID!~

I can agree with this.

I understand that this is only a temporary amount, but having this implemented permanently at a lower rate (say...15 fusion cores?) would be enough of an incentive to keep doing the sorties on a daily basis.

I've got the gear to run most conditions as long as there's a decent team to do their part as well, but for the sorties i'd rather not do - if snipers only vs exmius nullifiers ever appears again, i'd have at least some drive to complete the set without thinking whether or not i'm wasting my time getting parts for weapons/cosmetics that I already own and in the case I earn the 25 core reward having the guaranteed ~15 on top makes that a hefty 40 cores, in the case of 50, 65 cores and in the case i do get that weapon part for something I've already built, forma'd and kept for trophy purposes, I've now got a part to trade with someone and some cores out of it.

You would always get a minimum incentive for doing something at the whim of the mighty RNG.

I would certainly like this to stay to some capacity, likely reduced to a more functional, less power-boosting capacity, but i believe this needs to stay.

Edited by -CM-Phantom

Stopped playing Sorties once I found out what the Leg Core droprate was.

Started when the 25 cores were added.

Stopping when they are removed.

I don't need lenses (Focus is dead to me), Strun parts, Nezha parts or a Syndana.

Also, don't hold your breath for a token system, instead of that we got repeating and non-repeating rewards.

Stopped playing Sorties once I found out what the Leg Core droprate was.

Started when the 25 cores were added.

Stopping when they are removed.

I don't need lenses (Focus is dead to me), Strun parts, Nezha parts or a Syndana.

Also, don't hold your breath for a token system, instead of that we got repeating and non-repeating rewards.

Whats the chance of dropping a leg core? Im curious now lol