Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is The Staticor Not A Fist Weapon?

Klizard

I saw the weapon when it was announced and it got me all giddy, I was expecting a fist weapon that takes a page from the Redeemer with a shooting aspect based off of a static charge!

I got the blueprint from the Clan expecting a fist weapon that can hadouken my way to victory!

I built and claimed my blueprint in the foundry (Not looking what section it was located) expecting a fist weapon that can discharge a nice burst of built up energy!

I equipped the Staticor after being confused as to why I couldn't find it in my melee section. It wasn't a fist weapon... Sad day.

Now I am not saying that the Staticor is bad, Though I am still ranking it so I cannot say for sure, but it is most definitely not what I was expecting (to say the least).

I was hoping it would build a charge over time or when getting strikes, then you could shoot that charge as some sort of laser or something.

This would still be an amazing fist weapon, I hope this can be considered to change. I realize it would need a new stance and would be more work than just tacking it onto the Kunai grip and giving it a unique reload animation but it would be SO COOL.

*Sigh*

Alrighty, I had my rant.

Thanks for listening.

P.S. I love fist weapons.

Edited by Klizard

Cuz we got enough melee weapons already. Especially the last updates.

Btw, staticor is good.

Haha, the question was rhetorical mostly :P

But you can never have enough variety. I dare them to overwhelm me with options.

You hear me DE! I DARE YA!