The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have This Frame That Needs Opinions Before I Put Into Fan-Concepts

Barrett_Linwei8

Question

Okay guys so here's what i got

My friend samar vijay let me use his 3D Model

c390dfb340d87055c103b0f8d35c2dff.gifHe is a bunny warframe concept for up-coming Easter

*NOTE i have Unrelated Pictures to demonstrate these abilities actions however the abilities themselve I've made up.

PASSIVE: Enhance Speed, Enhance Durability, Enhance Jump, Supernatural Agility (This is Overall, for just being this frame. Like how Zephyr jumps higher, or Nezha slides further)

BETA:Ability 1:Propulsive Kick

•User can excert a physical strike of greater power from producing a burst of force in the opposite direction of the attack

•(However I speculate weather this SHOULD be a Dash Attack or a Continuous Combo?)

BETA:Ability 2:Burrow

•Evade attacks Underground & Underground travel, as well as launch surprise attacks

•Upper-cut out the ground, hits people

•Burrowing underground can weaken ground structure, creating traps and pitfalls. (Foot gets stuck)

rabitarq.jpg

(Ability 3) will determine if this Warframe will be the Moon Rabbit(Mythology) or stick to the Earth(slightly regular bunny)

BETA:Ability 3:Lunar Gamma

•Ability to launch massive wave of Lunar Energy at a target

•User can emit/release enormous and destructive Lunar waves

Saber%27s_Excalibur.gif

BETA:Ability 3-2:Shave

•Burst of Speed, sustain short distant

•Technique used to dodge projectiles, move behind targets, get away from a fight

•Creates images of himself when moving at the incredible speed

4507500-3435992898-43452.gif

(Ability 4) Is generally a Passive but can be activated for Offense

BETA:Ability 4: Lunar Emission

PASSIVE: [HOLD your button that Activated it]

•Emits a Shining Hue Light Cloak around Caster. Healing Factor for limited time. Pain Suppression

BOOST-to elemental weapons such as Fire & Lightning

•Enemies that hit you will be burned and paralyzed

light-body.jpg

ACTIVE: User can release ripples of Lunar Light energy that slash/impact damages and blinds targets

•Able to send light through any form of matter creating ruptures, and creates a pulse light that can go through anything

Hamon_Released.png

15 answers to this question

I actually kind of like the whole Moon Rabbit concept, but the concept art definitely isn't all that fitting for a Warframe. Looks a bit too much like a generic supersoldier wearing bunny ears or something.

Thank you, however there is nothing i can do about the "3d model" it belongs to my friend as reference to the frame (i am sorry) however i do agree with you. However like ALWAYS DE knows how to make Framesfit

While it's all well done, something this...uh...silly wouldn't fit into the Warframe aesthetic at all. Maybe transfer the abilities to a different model, with a different theme?

As he said the model has nothing to do with an actual Warframe, but the idea of a Warframe bunny seems cool to me :D

I actually kind of like the whole Moon Rabbit concept, but the concept art definitely isn't all that fitting for a Warframe. Looks a bit too much like a generic supersoldier wearing bunny ears or something.

As he said the model has nothing to do with an actual Warframe, but the idea of a Warframe bunny seems cool to me :D

I love the concept (although the character model is a bit too obvious, needs to be more subtle in its bunniness IMO) I say make the moon bunny happen!

Thank you guys for the posotive feedback, i never thought anyone would want a moon bunny frame (even though im making him for Easter), but like i said there's nothing i can do about the design, my friend only let me use him as reference nothing more. Sorry

cyber_bunny.jpg

welp! I have put the finishing touches of the Rabbit frame in which i will post soon. Here is a Sneak Peek made by my friend notCecil. This is a simple version of Usagi the Moon Rabbit Warframe

Spoiler

moon_rabbit_by_notcecil-d9tlzza.png

Edited by Barrett_Linwei8
forgot image