Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Max Damage War Build - War Frame Math Gurus Needed

(PSN)CRUTONZ

Question

Hey guys looking for some help. I've been using the syndo prime for my valkyr eternal war build. I'm looking to upgrade? To the War. I enjoy running mostly high times in survival. With the new melee mods coming to ps4 I'm looking for the best builds for top damage with the war and maybe the syndo if you got one with the new mods. Sorry it it's been covered I just haven't seen any hard numbers or "best" builds yet. Hope you guys can give some input look forward to what you think.

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

I can't provide DPS math (which is nebulous any way, especially with melee weapons) but I can definitely say that my melee builds have changed after Shadow Debt.

This setup seems a lot more powerful than what I was using prior to Shadow Debt: Pressure Point, Fury, Berserker, Body Count, Blood Rush, Organ Shatter, Elemental Mod/Elemental + Status Mod 1, Elemental Mod/Elemental + Status Mod 2. The Elemental mods vary based on what enemies I expect to fight but obviously Viral has a pretty high priority given it halves enemy health.

What about primed heavy trauma vs elemental mod or mods on the War?

Elemental mods are much more viable in the case of it being against just base IPS mods, but in some cases it may be better. (Corpus mostly)

This is what I use for Void/Infested

RW93b5W.jpg

Being on console, you don't have access to the new event mods us PC players have. You guys will get them in the future, and when you do, use this build. 

Red critical War, who knew?

My max damage War build starts out low with 1,720 sustained dps. However after maxing berserk and combo multiplier, it  ends up at 33,190 sustained dps.

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/War/t_30_000003004_226-1-5-227-2-5-236-3-5-239-6-5-244-4-5-247-0-5-494-8-3-625-5-5-637-7-10_247-9-226-9-227-7-236-11-244-9-625-5-239-9-637-14-494-10/en/4-0-93/0

Remember to check/ max the boxes for berserk, channeling, crit, and combo multiplier.