Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Times Has This Happened To You?

Hemmo67

first of all i had some pictures of what happened but for somereason i cannot get to show in here so i decided to not use them.

our story begins with our man watching trading as he spotted a man willing to buy a nezha warframe set with platinium so i ran to him and told him i could sell him the nezha set for 50 but suddelny he said on market it's cheaper and i should go check it. so i made my way to the market and saw nezha warframe costs 275p and i told this buyer it is 275 on market. then i explained if u disunclude potato 20p and slot 20p it's 235p then he proceeded to ignore me for no reason at all :|

how many times have these kinds of someone wants to buy ur stuff but declines by putting u on ignore happened to you? ._.

Warframe.market is a good reference if you have been gone for a good while, but most of times just pay attention in trade chat.

Someone argued with over selling boltor prime too expensive, only to manage to sell it later more than I actually wanted.

Edited by BlazerEraser

first of all i had some pictures of what happened but for somereason i cannot get to show in here so i decided to not use them.

our story begins with our man watching trading as he spotted a man willing to buy a nezha warframe set with platinium so i ran to him and told him i could sell him the nezha set for 50 but suddelny he said on market it's cheaper and i should go check it. so i made my way to the market and saw nezha warframe costs 275p and i told this buyer it is 275 on market. then i explained if u disunclude potato 20p and slot 20p it's 235p then he proceeded to ignore me for no reason at all :|

how many times have these kinds of someone wants to buy ur stuff but declines by putting u on ignore happened to you? ._.

Try photobucket, the pictures you have there can be used here if you get the IMG link there. 

Also, apply cold water over burned area.

So i made my way to the market and saw nezha warframe costs 275p and i told this buyer it is 275 on market. then i explained if u disunclude potato 20p and slot 20p it's 235p then he proceeded to ignore me for no reason at all :|

He thought he meant the marketplace in the liset. Lmao

This isn't extactly similar to what your saying but I had this once:

I saw a guy trying to buy buzzkill for 50p so i thought that I'll tell him what it actually costs. I told him that it's actually worth 300p-500p but he said "I want to buy for 50p". Then I tol him what I said again and I get ignored :|

It's moments like these that I wish there was an auction house or a set price on items :|