Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Froma Bp Bundle As A Sortie Reward

GinKenshin

Hoi Tenno, 

Because DE nerfed the drop rate of forma, it's harder for players to get it. we've seen a lot of threads about doing X mission X times or for X min/wave and not getting any forma bp or a few of them.

So, my solution is to add a 3-5 forma bp bundle (like the 25 R5 cores) to be a repeatable (or none repeatable >.>) reward from sorties. and in my opinion, it could replace the orokin catalyst/reactor reward (since I remember DE-Rebecca saying that potatos should be rewarded in sorties or something).

now some of you will say 'oh no, not forma again >.>' but let's face it. it's drop rate is reduced, and they're basically like fusion cores. you can't get enough of them because you use them on a daily basis. plus, eventually, after 3-4 sortie seasons, people won't need a wraith/vandal weapon parts nor Nezha parts.

This could be for 1 season only, and will be gone in the next one (ex: it could be added in season 5 and replaced by another reward in season 6...etc) 

Thank You ^^ 

Hoi Tenno, 

Because DE nerfed the drop rate of forma, it's harder for players to get it. we've seen a lot of threads about doing X mission X times or for X min/wave and not getting any forma bp or a few of them.

So, my solution is to add a 3-5 forma bp bundle (like the 25 R5 cores) to be a repeatable (or none repeatable >.>) reward from sorties. and in my opinion, it could replace the orokin catalyst/reactor reward (since I remember DE-Rebecca saying that potatos should be rewarded in sorties or something).

now some of you will say 'oh no, not forma again >.>' but let's face it. it's drop rate is reduced, and they're basically like fusion cores. you can't get enough of them because you use them on a daily basis. plus, eventually, after 3-4 sortie seasons, people won't need a wraith/vandal weapon parts nor Nezha parts.

This could be for 1 season only, and will be gone in the next one (ex: it could be added in season 5 and replaced by another reward in season 6...etc) 

Thank You ^^ 

not that bad idea, i don't have forma bp problems my problem actually is that i can only craft one per day, Please DE let us forge more than one forma at a time.

getting back to the OP idea, yeah it is a good idea but we'll get to those people that will whine 'no more forma', but i remember when i was just getting started and it was a real pain to get some forma, SO... i will suggest one more time that at the start of each season we could select which prizes are we interested and deactivate those we don't want. once we do our first sortie the rewards chosen will be locked and stay that way the remainder of the season.

that way those who don't want forma, or those that already have that syandana/weapon/frame, can't complain anymore

Edited by Souseiseki

but let's face it. it's drop rate is reduced, and they're basically like fusion cores. you can't get enough of them

It wasn't reduced enough. In last two days I've got three built Formas and over a dozen of Forma BPs. Were someone to add Forma BPs to sorties, I would personally find them and give them a long, expressive look into their eyes.

Edited by Epsik-kun

Oh God no please no.

There's enough crap rewards for sorties. Nesha helmets, Nezha chassis, and those fusion core packs. If I go through hell and back I want it to be worth it. Give me something special. A focus lense, a rare weapon part, something!

There is nothing special about forma bps. NOTHING I am drowning in them.

Oh God no please no.

There's enough crap rewards for sorties. Nesha helmets, Nezha chassis, and those fusion core packs. If I go through hell and back I want it to be worth it. Give me something special. A focus lense, a rare weapon part, something!

so what are the 'non crap' rewards in sorties? legendary core? 

if that's how you think then all the sortie rewards are crap >.> 

plus you might not need them but others will. and before the nerf people were sick of them, now half of them need to actually farm for them 

Oh God no please no.

that's why i suggested to toggle the unwanted rewards, also OP clearly says that some people will dislike the idea (yeah you...) but that doesn't mean that you comply the entire playerbase. like i said i have plenty Forma bps and my problem is actually that i use them faster that i can built them. but i still consider that for some players it might be hard to get some.

let the players suggest their ideas this is what the forum is for, not naming the things they need and you have plenty as crap.

so what are the 'non crap' rewards in sorties? legendary core? 

if that's how you think then all the sortie rewards are crap >.> 

plus you might not need them but others will. and before the nerf people were sick of them, now half of them need to actually farm for them

Legendary core and 50x rare cores. Plus lens, since it's the only source of free lens. Parts are not crap if you don't own the item yet.

Now, right now forma bp is abundant in T2 survival. I've checked across many 1 hour runs. You get a lot.

Sortie shouldn't reward BP. If you wanna add forma, add 3x prebuilt forma.

The orokin cell idea imo is a bad idea, because I used up all of them. Its a bit hard farming them for me, because I don't like doing survival missions for small chances of rare resources dropping from enemies. The other way, from assassinations. Its a huge pain farming them since they have A) weak spots that sometimes show, but the rest are invulnerable(looking at you Sargus Ruk), and B) they only have small periods of vulnerability(Lech Kril). Even sometimes then, they don't drop for me, though its faster farming bosses for rare resources.

Also, that^ post has nothing to do with the original topic, I would agree with the OP, but only as fully crafted, as waiting for them to build is an absolute pain.