Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My First Introduction | Today I Quit Warframe

TaroBubbleTea

Who's Rev and what happened now?

Some kid climbed a Pineapple tree and fell, so now everyone is angry and stuff but no one knows what really has happened.

Was the tree slippery, was the kid cocky in thinking that he won't fall, or was it a mango tree instead? Who knows, no one knows!

To OP, sad to hear that you're leaving this game because of someone else's issue.... :(

Ooooh, founder drama.

Bye.

See you next week.

Edit: and i do a little research into this, and am now wondering why anyone is mad that a degenerate, hateful piece of trash got banned. Is it making you feel less secure?

Edited by FlyingLlama

Consistency in rule enforcement is kind of irrelevant.

This is, literally, all DE's property and they get to enforce their rules as they see fit.

Details aren't really here nor there but it's pretty clear he violated ToS and has been generally pretty toxic about it.

People choosing to be upset about it and leaving a game over drama between a player and the developers is entirely their prerogative, but judging on his youtube channel alone he's not a person worth standing beside regardless of how wrong or right DE is (which I really doubt DE is just doing this arbitrarily out of spite.)

Hey guys, my friend and some of his buddies stole a car, they got caught stealing the car, they admitted to stealing the car, they even provided evidence themselves that the car was not theirs and they stole it, but they're really upset they are in jail for stealing the car.  So to support this outrageous result of them stealing a car, I'm going to never drive again!  Or something.

Hey guys, my friend and some of his buddies stole a car, they got caught stealing the car, they admitted to stealing the car, they even provided evidence themselves that the car was not theirs and they stole it, but they're really upset they are in jail for stealing the car.  So to support this outrageous result of them stealing a car, I'm going to never drive again!  Or something.

well the thing is the rev dude didn't steal anything he logged into his friends account, so it would be like getting arrested and being accused of being a burglar for looking after a friends apartment while he goes on a vacation or something. 

Edited by Fastwaffle

well the thing is the rev dude didn't steal anything he logged into his friends account, so it would be like getting arrested and being accused of being a burglar for looking after a friends apartment while he goes on a vacation or something. 

He also said he made multiple accounts just to farm platinum discounts, not even playing the game in them, just for plat farming

Some kid climbed a Pineapple tree and fell, so now everyone is angry and stuff but no one knows what really has happened.

Was the tree slippery, was the kid cocky in thinking that he won't fall, or was it a mango tree instead? Who knows, no one knows!

To OP, sad to hear that you're leaving this game because of someone else's issue.... :(

B-But pineapple trees aren't real

Consistency in rule enforcement is kind of irrelevant.

This is, literally, all DE's property and they get to enforce their rules as they see fit.

Details aren't really here nor there but it's pretty clear he violated ToS and has been generally pretty toxic about it.

Then why even bother with this legal gibberish instead of plain simple "we'll ban you for whatever we see fit whenever we see fit"? Heck, this part is even in the EULA already.

What's the point of that huge wall of rules if nobody consistently enforces them?

Then why even bother with this legal gibberish instead of plain simple "we'll ban you for whatever we see fit whenever we see fit"? Heck, this part is even in the EULA already.

What's the point of that huge wall of rules if nobody consistently enforces them?

Because rules, especially when it comes to banning, have to have some manner of flexibility while still clearly outlining expectations.

Generally speaking, companies are willing to flex the rules a bit depending on the situation, which is why you bother to make clear rules but enforce them at your discretion.

This is the same reason why you can get pulled over for speeding but given a warning; because sometimes infractions of rules don't warrant full punishment and sometimes they do... especially if they are prolonged and repeated.

-edit to add clarity rather than adding an extra post-

I am not really picking sides here. I didn't see any of what happened personally and can really only judge based on what I can readily dig up.

I cannot say DE is or isn't in the right here, nor do I care to. But looking at this individual and the wealth of content on his channel, his negativity and blatant open provocation of other community members alone makes me inclined to be apathetic at best to his plight.

He literally pissed in the well he drinks from.

Edited by Bakim0n0

Issues with Support and bans are private matters between the account holder and support.

No one else should be getting involved, no matter how popular the person in question may be.

Sorry to see a fellow tenno leave and wish you luck in your future gaming.

Locking.