Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Nikana Prime Build

JustGotFadedAhaha

Question

Hey guys! With the newly added Nikana Prime I thought I would go ahead and post this build I'm using! 

Reminder: At the end of the day build HOWEVER you believe is right! This is merely my take on the weapon! :)

The mods are as follows, and the elemental combos here are just for general placement. Use appropriate combos for different factions.

Blood Rush (Max)

Fever Strike (Max)

Shocking Touch (Max)

Pressure Point (Max)

Molten Impact (Max)

Body Count (Max)

Berserker (Max)

Organ Shatter (Max)

Now if you absolutely need to use Life Strike you can take out one of the elementals in order to fit it into the build.

Another build wich is similar is swapping out an elemental for True Steel (GASP!). It generally isnt a good idea but from my calculations they end up at about the same dps factoring in red crit damage. 

and again at the end of the day build however you please! Have fun tenno!

EDIT: Further calculations have been made and I have come up with these results. These numbers don't factor in any armor or other attributes of enemies. These numbers were calculated on paper and I could be wrong. But i'm writing what came up on my calculator :P

I've come up with that infact true steel results in a bit more dps on the nikana prime. Assuming you have a 2.5x combo multiplier with the build you are using above me. If you remove molten impact and use true steel on a 2.5x multiplier, in 10 melee attacks you would have done  32063.48  damage on paper. But while using molten impact on a 2.5x multiplier you would have done 29381.6 damage on paper. Now ASSUMING you infact do hit 6 red crits ( 164% crit chance ) you will do more damage. But if you get UNLUCKY you will do less. And the damage just goes higher the more you build up your multiplier. 

Edited by MyNutsHaveExploded

true steel is not needed what so ever if you have a maxed blood rush.

Actually, Blood Rush is based off modded crit chance, not base. With 32% Crit chance (20% + True Steel) you'll reach 64% chance to red-crit at 2.5x multiplier (45 hits) without True steel you would be at 5ish% red-crit.