The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Switch Platform?

iBlockattack

Question

Hi guys,

New here, I'm both a PC & XB1 player.  XB1 much ..much more than PC.  I cannot post in the XBOX section of the forum because I am registered as a PC only player, where as stated earlier, I use XBOX much more.

I need to be able to post in the xbox section for general discussion and from what I've seen today, be able to post / comment and make topics in the XB1  market-like area when I WTS or WTB items.

Any help with that?  I've check my profile settings as much as I could, not much there in ways of customization.

Just shoot me a reply here or through PM.

XBL : iBlock L337

Thanks in advance :)

7 answers to this question

It's actually super easy to swap your forum account (I too have a console account as well) When you go to log into the main site of warframe, instead of entering your username and password look just below that and click on sign in with xbox live (it's a big green box labeled xbox one).

On 2/17/2016 at 2:10 PM, Drasiel said:

It's actually super easy to swap your forum account (I too have a console account as well) When you go to log into the main site of warframe, instead of entering your username and password look just below that and click on sign in with xbox live (it's a big green box labeled xbox one).

Thanks a bunch guys, XB1 account all logged in.

That was all pretty clear from the start. Sometimes thinking too complicated makes you unable to see the easy things. That's a mistake made many times when helping people. Anyway, gives us a but of a laugh, doesn't it? XD

Anyway, glad to see you've been able to get on your xb1 account on the forums here. So welcome and enjoy :)