Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are Am I Two Platinum Away :(

Skypi

Contact support, maybe you can give them a drawing or something in exchange for plat...

Me? Do art? Heh.. Mate if you saw my drawings you'd puke.They're not horrid, but, a 10 year old could do better than me.

We should just get the option to buy 1 slot.

That's what I'm trying to push. Or maybe have bundle packs too in the equipment section of the market. Maybe buy 5 get 1 free bundle packs and crap. But always have the option to buy 1. It only seems fair.

So, I bought me some platinum yesterday, but then I wanted to go buy 2 weapon slots, thinking it would be 5 a piece or something, a low cost for a weapon slot or two hm.. But then I see this:

http://i.imgur.com/dUiLDIM.jpg

My only request is for the warframe devs to give me two platinum to my account. You can see my alias, so, no problem finding me in your systems.

Please, if you give this to me I'd love you guys forever <3 (Like I already love you forever already <333)

Ok Lemmie tell ya, I have, AGAIN, only 6plat left after two 170p purchases, so this is oddly common and a good model to make people buy more plat because of odd numbers like this.

I dont think this was a design though, but you can notice most prices on in-game market items are multiples of 5, except for some consumables and slots like the OP mentions.

That's what I'm trying to push. Or maybe have bundle packs too in the equipment section of the market. Maybe buy 5 get 1 free bundle packs and crap. But always have the option to buy 1. It only seems fair.

Do something like this

KHmZKaz.png

It may actually work

Im a little disappointed of the major response of the community here tbh.

When I saw these kind of small requests at the LoL forums I saw tons of upvotes and support.

This really is not much to ask for. I mean it.

The community should help his fellow Tenno and support him in this one time request (hopefully) because one day they may be in the same situation.

Give this Tenno his 2 platin and show us that you love your supporting players, DE!

Ignoring the majority of the mocking posts, this thread also brings an issue that should, at the very least, be recognized by the community. What other part of the game has this odd price point? Nearly everything else has a price divisible by 5; only weapon slots and revives don't follow this trend. I feel that this pricing inconsistency is something that should be brought to attention.

Besides that, I can understand other people's reaction towards begging for resources, but comparing the 2 platinum required by an obtuse pricing system to rare RNG drops is shaky at best.

Edit 1: I take it back. There are a few more inconsistent price points, such as Nyx pack for 638, Survival kit for 6, dead silence pack for 611, Omni ammo for 12, and color pack for 281.

The question I have is... why? ._.

Edited by TotalMaverik

Ignoring the majority of the mocking posts, this thread also brings an issue that should, at the very least, be recognized by the community. What other part of the game has this odd price point? Nearly everything else has a price divisible by 5; only weapon slots and revives don't follow this trend. I feel that this pricing inconsistency is something that should be brought to attention.

Besides that, I can understand other people's reaction towards begging for resources, but comparing the 2 platinum required by an obtuse pricing system to rare RNG drops is shaky at best.

Edit 1: I take it back. There are a few more inconsistent price points, such as Nyx pack for 638, Survival kit for 6, dead silence pack for 611, Omni ammo for 12, and color pack for 281.

The question I have is... why? ._.

Thank you, at least one person can see this.. I love you guys for the feedback!

Maybe, I got all the icons for free, because I was in closed beta.

Nah we got all icons for free after reset. You used the reset right? The reset used to be bugged and unlock ALL icons including non-released ones like mine.

So, hopefully more people jump on this idea, because thanks to one of the people they replied, weapon shots are uneven platinum purchases. And you should only be able to buy one.

So, I bought me some platinum yesterday, but then I wanted to go buy 2 weapon slots, thinking it would be 5 a piece or something, a low cost for a weapon slot or two hm.. But then I see this:

http://i.imgur.com/dUiLDIM.jpg

My only request is for the warframe devs to give me two platinum to my account. You can see my alias, so, no problem finding me in your systems.

Please, if you give this to me I'd love you guys forever <3 (Like I already love you forever already <333)

Draw them some fan art and send it with a request. If you entertain them enough then they might give you the two plat you're missing.

Im a little disappointed of the major response of the community here tbh.

When I saw these kind of small requests at the LoL forums I saw tons of upvotes and support.

This really is not much to ask for. I mean it.

You give them an inch, next they'll ask for a mile.

Nip the problem in the bud, deter future beggars.