Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

people don't believe me when I tell em where I live...

(PSN)R-Zab__v2

Lol I tried to link an awesome picture you wouldn't believe if I told you, here. But the picture isn't showing??? It's not some mansion or something. But no one would expect to see it's a real place... If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. Ty

Edited by (PS4)R-Zab__v2
Help

2 minutes ago, (PS4)R-Zab__v2 said:

Lol. Someone is still mad at the world. It's ok, kiddo. I'll pray for you and your fake Japanese name. 

No some people don't really care.

I for one live in a penthouse apartment but no one gives two shyts about my house.

Also yur response speaks volumes.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)R-Zab__v2 said:

Excellent. Your google translate works. 

Or maybe it's because the Tenno wikia article states that Tenno is the Emperor of Japan and a simple google search of the word Tenno comes up with the Emperor of Japan.

Your condescending attitude wont do you any good here.

8 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

Or maybe it's because the Tenno wikia article states that Tenno is the Emperor of Japan and a simple google search of the word Tenno comes up with the Emperor of Japan.

Your condescending attitude wont do you any good here.

You're correct I should've said Google search and not translate. Read that last part you wrote and think twice about it. You are clearly upset over something anyone would find cool. You weren't supposed to be overwhelmed. It's just a little something no one expects. If you posted a statue of a lotus unrelated to warframe and it mentioned Tenno, I wouldn't come in there with some pompous 16 year attitude and say something similar to "underwhelming". I'd say "that's pretty cool dude". But clearly you're another angry person who likes to hit forums and nag. I guess your parents never taught you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Peace be with you, egregious. 

Edited by (PS4)R-Zab__v2