The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with mods for Hysteria melee weapon

Psykill

Question

Hello everyone, i need help with modding my melee weapon for Hysteria.

I'm not sure which combination is the best for my weapon when i play as Valkyr with Hysteria almost all the time up.

So far i have Berserker, Spoiled Strike, Pressure Point, True Steel, Organ Shatter and two elemental mods on my weapon and am not sure what i should put in as last mod. I was thinking about Fury (or is it too much attackspeed with warcry all the time up?), Reach or one of the Bane mods. I'm open for all suggestions or even a complete new build.

Thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I would leave out the crit mods and replace them with another elemental combo.

Why would you ever do that? Hysteria has 50% base crit chance. Of course you mod for more crit damage and crit chance. Modded every hit is a freaking crit!

26 minutes ago, Psykill said:

Hello everyone, i need help with modding my melee weapon for Hysteria.

I'm not sure which combination is the best for my weapon when i play as Valkyr with Hysteria almost all the time up.

So far i have Berserker, Spoiled Strike, Pressure Point, True Steel, Organ Shatter and two elemental mods on my weapon and am not sure what i should put in as last mod. I was thinking about Fury (or is it too much attackspeed with warcry all the time up?), Reach or one of the Bane mods. I'm open for all suggestions or even a complete new build.

Thanks in advance

Primed Reach! It's by a huge margin the most important mod for Hysteria. It makes it sooo much easier to deal with nullifier! And it turns your slide attacks into a whirlwind of death that easily clears hallways and small rooms.

So the new crit mods from stalker's acolytes apparently don't work on exalted weapons, but the run of the mill crit mods do, I'd say you are on the right track with crit, berserker, crit damage, and damage. Fury is really not worth it IMO due to berskerker and warcry, you've got more than enough attack speed.  Reach/Primed reach is really nice due to Valkyr's very low range.  It goes without saying that you don't need lifestrike.  Otherwise, bane mods would be a good final option but I think you'll get more mileage (hah) out of reach/primed reach.