The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Whining About Rushers...

aerokiss

Anyway, I think this is pretty much /thread, not sure if you are just trolling or something but if you are serious then I'm pretty certain you'd find the game a lot more fun if instead of rushing straight to the extraction point, you rushed round the entire level killing everything and exploring everything, as fast as possible. It's what I do, it's insanely fast paced, nets you tons of rewards..really there's no reason to rush for extraction whatsoever. You're only ruining the game for yourself, and maybe..1-2 games of a few pub players?

It's really quite sad, when you think about it actually.

Anyway, I think this is pretty much /thread, not sure if you are just trolling or something but if you are serious then I'm pretty certain you'd find the game a lot more fun if instead of rushing straight to the extraction point, you rushed round the entire level killing everything and exploring everything, as fast as possible. It's what I do, it's insanely fast paced, nets you tons of rewards..really there's no reason to rush for extraction whatsoever. You're only ruining the game for yourself, and maybe..1-2 games of a few pub players?

This.

everything else in this game is dead for me and i only find joy in rushing.

Yeah, and as I said, that's quite sad. Playing Warframe for rushing is like playing Hello Kitty Online for the gore.

EDIT: Oh, and rushing would probably get you further in Hello Kitty Online LOL.

Edited by Churpy

you are trying to fight the developers. who are actively trying to stop rushers.

ALL MY KINGDOMS FOR SOME POPCORN!

Devs are trying to stop Q.Q they aren't taking any sides in this idiocy.

not everyone has the patience to wait on ppl that find it necessary to stop and kill every single enemy.

also remove the bypass doors. or at least create a fun little minigame i can play there while i wait for fifteen minutes.

sliding might be nerfed, but best believe we will find new ways to rush around and leave teammates behind.

#rusherNation.

Find ways to leave teammates behind? I thought this was a co-op game, not survival of the fittest.

Like others have said, go solo or play with other "rushers" in your friends list. Easy as that, no need to "fight" the developers when it's clearly something for your own enjoyment.

if you want to rush a @(*()$ game get a group together and THEN RUSH , dont go into online lobbies just to rush thats stupid , if you want to play online then support your team you sad bapple , everyone knows resource hunters / lvlers / rushers dont mix all the best in a group , either someone has to put up with the rushers or as by your post your the type of person that never comply with those situations , you expect everyone to rush

i hope one day you do rush and you go down and you waste your revives and no one comes to revive you

if you want to rush a @(*()$ game get a group together and THEN RUSH , dont go into online lobbies just to rush thats stupid , if you want to play online then support your team you sad bapple , everyone knows resource hunters / lvlers / rushers dont mix all the best in a group , either someone has to put up with the rushers or as by your post your the type of person that never comply with those situations , you expect everyone to rush

i hope one day you do rush and you go down and you waste your revives and no one comes to revive you

sorry 2pro :)

You are the type of person I love watching rush ahead and then die. And meanwhile I wont hurry up to revive you and will take my time getting around to you. Hell, I might even take a detour for some extra resources if you go down. No matter how much you cuss in group chat you can just bleed out and use up your revives. If you want to join a group that isnt rushing and then rush it serves you right to use up a revive or two.

You are the type of person I love watching rush ahead and then die. And meanwhile I wont hurry up to revive you and will take my time getting around to you. Hell, I might even take a detour for some extra resources if you go down. No matter how much you cuss in group chat you can just bleed out and use up your revives. If you want to join a group that isnt rushing and then rush it serves you right to use up a revive or two.

LOOOL the funny part about is how much i don't apply to that.

if it happens, it doesn't to me lol..

I'd just like to note that I haven't seen many rushers dying from rushing ahead. Not saying they don't, but I just haven't personally seen it very much.

Carry on. :D

I see it quite often. And its rather hilarious to watch the run up to a double door well ahead of the other 3 people and die and then yell, scream and cuss because we aren't busting our chops to revive them.

I see it quite often. And its rather hilarious to watch the run up to a double door well ahead of the other 3 people and die and then yell, scream and cuss because we aren't busting our chops to revive them.

Yeah, I imagine it would be quite amusing. If they rush ahead and die, they don't really have any right to *@##$ about it. XD