Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crosshair.

TapeKiller

After a bit more than one year playing this game I'm still surprised that there isn't any dynamic crosshair, or even different ones for different weapons.
Having crosshairs is nice when it comes to know how much your weapon bullets spread, and gameplay wise I believe the game can benefit a lot from this kind of thing.
Don't forget that new players especially can benefit from this indicator to know better about weapons' precision and passively aid to improve the new players' experience. Furthermore those who are used to shooting games might like it, and since there is quite some variety weapon wise crosshairs could be different and creative and refresh the experience by simply having something different on the screen.

Feel free to tell me what you think about it.

1 hour ago, TapeKiller said:

After a bit more than one year playing this game I'm still surprised that there isn't any dynamic crosshair, or even different ones for different weapons.
Having crosshairs is nice when it comes to know how much your weapon bullets spread, and gameplay wise I believe the game can benefit a lot from this kind of thing.
Don't forget that new players especially can benefit from this indicator to know better about weapons' precision and passively aid to improve the new players' experience. Furthermore those who are used to shooting games might like it, and since there is quite some variety weapon wise crosshairs could be different and creative and refresh the experience by simply having something different on the screen.

Feel free to tell me what you think about it.

Agreed they have not have made any changes to the reticule since closed beta besides the dots underneath it from HUD 2.0. Would be a nice quality of life change

• 1 month later...