The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with vazarin

Bizzaro21

Question

hey all,

so now I`m having some issues with vazarin, pretty much all passives don`t work for me for some reason

New moon doesn`t work, I tried it more than 3 times, all with same results

Commanding words are the same

Retaliation as well didn`t do any difference

and finally, protection ward does nothing...

pretty much all skills I have unlocked don`t do anything..... am I just not noticing or i it broken or what?

Thank you

5 answers to this question

You don't have to just "unlock" Focus nodes. You also must "enable" them in the skills tree.

They are highlighted by "red" once they're enabled. If they are unlocked, but grey, they won't be taken into account when using the Focus in mission.

To enable a skill node, just click on it once it's unlocked. The path from the base skill to this new skill will become red, as well as the skill newly enabled, and the "points pool" in the top of the screen will be debited from the capacity required to enable this skill (1 point per enable+1 point per rank up, most of the time).

Also, the passive of New Moon (like all passives) in mission is granted only after a cast of the Focus. The number of instant revives is then cumulated at each cast of the Vazarin Focus. (at max rank, if you just used 2 instant revives and cast Focus again, 4 new IR will be credited to your pool: so you'll have 6 IR at your disposal for the rest of the mission).

19 minutes ago, Yaer said:

You don't have to just "unlock" Focus nodes. You also must "enable" them in the skills tree.

They are highlighted by "red" once they're enabled. If they are unlocked, but grey, they won't be taken into account when using the Focus in mission.

To enable a skill node, just click on it once it's unlocked. The path from the base skill to this new skill will become red, as well as the skill newly enabled, and the "points pool" in the top of the screen will be debited from the capacity required to enable this skill (1 point per enable+1 point per rank up, most of the time).

Also, the passive of New Moon (like all passives) in mission is granted only after a cast of the Focus. The number of instant revives is then cumulated at each cast of the Vazarin Focus. (at max rank, if you just used 2 instant revives and cast Focus again, 4 new IR will be credited to your pool: so you'll have 6 IR at your disposal for the rest of the mission).

ooohhhh, lol thanks