The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP ME with a build

gef123

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, FitzSimmons said:

Solid build.
OP I would suggest ditching the dragon nikana for nikana prime, also if you do so, replace truesteel with berserker.

Edited by RIOT

2 minutes ago, RIOT said:

Solid build.
OP I would suggest ditching the dragon nikana for nikana prime, also if you do so, replace truesteel with berserker.

yeah OP, the difference between with and without true steel is you just get into fully critical mode in after 5 melee hit if you use true steel, if not you need 15 at least, well it doesn't take long to get 15 hit. better use berserker.

This is my general combat melee build for all melee weapons that have more then 15% crit chance. It is recommend to use it with naramon ofc.

I don't use crit chance mods because with fast weapon, bezerker and naramon you should stack that combo counter very quickly and close to 100. I believe (maybe wrongfully) that pursuing red crits is not best option. If someone can prove mathematically that crit chance mod is better then second element damage mod, please. 

Also if you have alternative mod of healing (like saryn's molt) you can swap life strike for primed reach or crit mod or third element damage type. I wouldn't recommend this for high level content thou;

This is my build on war, but I use same setup on all my /melee dedicated weapons:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/496889383578894147/2226C389CD0564AAB2F8FD1882D8AC1D7F08C52D/