Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Dont Care How Mad The Rng Gods Are This Does Not Make Sense

DeathByTeaCup

So i have played for a few weeks and i have noticed something....

3 days in a row i received 10,000 creds.. now i am happy about that even though i would like something else...

after those 3 days i got 3 weapons experience things (o god how bad those are, they make me feel like S#&$) 2400xp for a weapon what is that? that takes 1-2 levels if that, WHYYYYY O WHYYYY. 

6 days and 2 different rewards no statistics, no matter how u put it will cause this to be true... the chances are too low..

last thing! i have heard about a token system.. DO IT!! amazing idea and im not sure why it was not put in this last patch however i suppose it could be done in the next one when u add back sliding :).

Yeah the experience rewards are useless. Why not reward players for signing on with mods like fusion core, rare mods or a couple premium credits? Or at least allow the player to use the experience for other weapons, like having it a coupon instead of automatically added so the player can apply the experience to a specific item.

So i have played for a few weeks and i have noticed something....

3 days in a row i received 10,000 creds.. now i am happy about that even though i would like something else...

after those 3 days i got 3 weapons experience things (o god how bad those are, they make me feel like S#&$) 2400xp for a weapon what is that? that takes 1-2 levels if that, WHYYYYY O WHYYYY. 

6 days and 2 different rewards no statistics, no matter how u put it will cause this to be true... the chances are too low..

last thing! i have heard about a token system.. DO IT!! amazing idea and im not sure why it was not put in this last patch however i suppose it could be done in the next one when u add back sliding :).

Token system is already done. That said though, i prefer the 2 day rewards. Got plenty of void keys from them.

I got a Forma, potato and dual zoren print the first week the new roulette came out.

The last couple weeks have been nothing but sidearm experience.

I am fine with this, because being rewarded for just logging in is fine with me. We could just get nothing.

RNG is RNG. Working as intended.

It's login reward. No apparent reason to make it extremely rewarding without much effort. Playing since January, got 2 potatoes and one Forma which are things that really have true value.

It gives free things just for logging in. Ever see any game freely gives you something premium for nothing with extremely high chance?

Ever since the changes went into effect......

0 Forma

0 Keys

0 Potatoes

Several XPs for items Lv30

A few for items not Lv30

10k creds 3-4x

2x Banshee BP

1x Vauban BP (ya, like I'm ever gonna see Vauban, lol yaright)

1x Glaive BP (already have a lv30 glaive)