Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should the Rotation C be reduced to 15th Minutes and Waves

Niliam

4 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

This would probably require a drastic increase to difficulty at every 20 minutes but, How about this for a rotation tweak:

5 waves/mins - A - 1 reward.

10 waves/mins - A - 1 reward.

15 waves/mins - B - 1 reward.

20 waves/mins - C - 1 reward.

25 waves/mins - A - 2 rewards.

30 waves/mins - A - 2 rewards.

35 waves/mins - B - 2 rewards.

40 waves/mins - C - 2 rewards.

45 waves/mins - A - 3 rewards.

50 waves/mins - A - 3 rewards.

55 waves/mins - B - 3 rewards.

60 waves/mins - C - 3 rewards.

Alternatively, making it so only the C rotation increases in reward count would help as well.

This is actually what it should've been. It's rewards difficulty.

taxi-drive-clap.gif

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

It should've been like that from the start.

Actually the first time they revealed the rotation system in the devstream they said it would be like that. 15 minutes = rotation C. Then later in the forums Sheldon was like whoops I actually meant 20 minutes. People are gonna get mad at me. And people were mad. But like always we get used to things eventually about things we actually don't agree about.

13 hours ago, Niliam said:

With fake mission fail and fake disconnection issue still prominent since around Update 7, with countless hours and works lost across the Tennos in the galaxy.

I am thinking, should the Rotation C be reduce to 15th minutes and wave, which means:

Rotation A=5th minutes and waves,

Rotation B= 10th minutes and waves and

Rotation C= 15th minutes and waves.

This way, atleast when fake mission fail and fake disconnection issue comes up, we will be reducing the time lost in survival to 20ish minutes and 20ish wave in defence.

Switch Teleported from General Discussion to Feedback Mission.

10 hours ago, Niliam said:

You were claiming I am there for challenge, which is completely opposite of what I am talking about.

Everyone in the mission failed, when the objective still have Full health. DE has no control over this, which part of this is not FAKE mission fail?

Everyone disconnected to their ship, while whispering the host, he is still in the game, which part of this is not Fake disconnection?

If DE supplyies a Dedicated server, great, if not, eliminate this fake thing keeps going on.

This fake thing has kept going for two+ years, and it still there,

Acquisition is not eaiser if rng is still playing with you, if you not getting it in 10, 20 runs, you still not getting it it 10 or 20 runs, only thing is 5 minutes reduced grind every run.

And you serious that ABC is messy, and AABCABBCABCC it not?

I did not call everyone troll,  only this post, if you do read properly.

And wow, I have disclaim that English is not my language, and my native language grammar is totally opposite to the English.

In my language, we say: You are how, and in English: How are you.

What objective are you referring to in Survival? Exactly? Last I checked there wasn't one.

I never claimed you were there for the challenge. You must be thinking of another poster. I said that *IF* you're there for a challenge the rewards were unimportant. If you're there for rewards, then running past 20 minutes is inadvisable and unnecessary unless you're trying to save keys.

Any hiccup between host and client can cause disconnection. Can this be mitigated by DE? Yes. And they've done an admirable job in improving the system over the years. No, it's not perfect.

Dedicated servers are a pipe-dream. Given the deployment costs, staffing issues and maintenance... did you want to stop getting updates as frequently, pay a monthly sub fee, drastically reduce quality or have 50%+ of everything in-game require a microtransaction to cover those costs?

I never said A,B,C was messy. (again, you must be thinking of another poster). I said that given the design that DE has obviously chosen to go with - 20 minute cycles - that A, A, B, C, || A, B, B, C || A, B, C, C - is a much more FAIR cycle to players that actually wish to get rewards for increased difficulty. (and risk chance of failure due to system / network hiccups)

As for your grammar, I know you're native language isn't English. (that's obvious) -- But don't start throwing around admonitions like "Show some respect" -- at that point you're inviting personal arguments and a much more visceral and unhelpful level of conversation.