The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

256/257 Star Map

RedAlloy_

Question

17 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CowboyJeff72 said:

Did you initiate and complete the Vay Hek fight on Earth? You can unlock Earth without completing that node since it is MR locked. It's the one that had my number one off until I went back and completed it since I couldn't do it when I first cleared Earth.

Yes agree and true. You can also go over all the nodes in every planet and reviewing which one your missing.

If you ran the Vay Hek node in a squad and weren't the one to initiate the mission, that could be the issue. It was for me anyway. Also LoR doesn't count towards node completion. Have you checked all of the new nodes for Archwing and the new Moon nodes as well to make sure you didn't miss an add in?

56 minutes ago, (PS4)CowboyJeff72 said:

If you ran the Vay Hek node in a squad and weren't the one to initiate the mission, that could be the issue. It was for me anyway. Also LoR doesn't count towards node completion. Have you checked all of the new nodes for Archwing and the new Moon nodes as well to make sure you didn't miss an add in?

it's not if you initiate it, you have to be the one to kill him.

1 hour ago, xxcib21xx said:

You have to get captured by Alad V zenuka or 'havester'. It's a hidden node.

This one doesn't count toward the starchart completion, since i've never done it and have 257/257.

I'm in the same boat. Soloed vay hek, done jordas, captured by zanuka, every planet says i have everything done, 100% second dream + moon missions etc. MR 20 almost 21 and still cant figure this out.

There is a bug where doing an alert on a square you haven't done the base mission on clears it on the star chart but not in your profile.  I have purposely never done Draco, but I've done an alert that used Draco's square.  I can place an extractor on all planets yet I show 256/257 because of the bug.  I'm guessing you are in a similar boat without the benefit of knowing which mission got cleared with an alert, and I have no idea how you would find out which.  Maybe customer support can help?

2 hours ago, allibound said:

There is a bug where doing an alert on a square you haven't done the base mission on clears it on the star chart but not in your profile.  I have purposely never done Draco, but I've done an alert that used Draco's square.  I can place an extractor on all planets yet I show 256/257 because of the bug.  I'm guessing you are in a similar boat without the benefit of knowing which mission got cleared with an alert, and I have no idea how you would find out which.  Maybe customer support can help?

I could see this possibly happening but that would require a taxi to the planet you haven't completed. I personally have never had a taxi ever as i cleared the entire star chart before i ever joined a clan or even typed anything in a chat channel :\.