The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frontier Seeker Eximus and Arid Heavy Gunners Eximus, why so shy?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Here we go with another Codex-related question! Where can I find the Frontier Seeker Eximus?

I was planning to do like Uranus, where I got Seeker Eximus scans from a defense, wave 20-25; the only defense on Earth is spawning regular Seekers so I suppose it should spawn Eximi too, eventually?

Edited by siralextraffo

22 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Late endless missions tend to spawn Eximus enemies far more readily. I would actually try Interception, as the 'enemy' scale feels to go faster on those missions, as well as just having more enemies that spawn in general.

Well, Frontier units only spawn on Earth, so you'd say I should go on the highest interception on Earth?

You have a decent chance of encountering them on syndicate missions with the appropriate level range. Also surprisingly the latest Gift of the Lotus alert on Earth spawned them, even though it was lower than their level.

2 minutes ago, Belgard said:

You have a decent chance of encountering them on syndicate missions with the appropriate level range. Also surprisingly the latest Gift of the Lotus alert on Earth spawned them, even though it was lower than their level.

What's the level range tho?

14 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

What's the level range tho?

I assumed it's either 15+ or 20+ because they just don't show up in regular missions but I checked the wiki now and there's no indication of anything like this. So I actually have no idea, sorry!

Let me answer this question.....GOTO EXCAVATION

Because Excavation don't require you to save an objective or to survive for certain amount once you clear the mission just wait soon many and many Of the enemy will begin to spawn and sooner or later like how survival works you will see the enemy your looking for. 

9 minutes ago, Belgard said:

I assumed it's either 15+ or 20+ because they just don't show up in regular missions but I checked the wiki now and there's no indication of anything like this. So I actually have no idea, sorry!

Yea I suppose that any mission level can be good, you have just to wait for enemies to reach a higher one.

Changing the subject, what about Arid Heavy Gunners Eximus? Always Interception on Phobos?

Just now, Leavith said:

Let me answer this question.....GOTO EXCAVATION

Because Excavation don't require you to save an objective or to survive for certain amount once you clear the mission just wait soon many and many Of the enemy will begin to spawn and sooner or later like how survival works you will see the enemy your looking for. 

You will need to go through several different Extractors. Enemies do not scale until Extractors are completed. 
Could work too, I guess.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

You will need to go through several different Extractors. Enemies do not scale until Extractors are completed. 
Could work too, I guess.

I should have added that part but the is easy specially dealing with grineer you get 1 hydroid and 1 Loki radial disarm.

Keep the hydroid puddled and the loki disarming you can capture enemy who will die sooner or later.

While the loki all he has to do is Shoot the carriers to get drops.

I actually did a run with my Chroma/fire on Pluto I believe it was excavation against infested with blood rush and body count see how high I could get the combo counter 4.0 combo multiplier was were I ended lost it like 3 x but build up for it again was running my whip and sword infested weapon..But yeah enemy kept scalling up as long as I feed extractor even if it got destroyed.

Edited by Leavith

You could try raid for arid heavy gunners.....the last part of the raid takes place in environment like phobos. if your in hurry.in addition to that remember that with all the CC going in raid it should be easy getting your scans.

Edited by Leavith

1 hour ago, Leavith said:

You could try raid for arid heavy gunners.....the last part of the raid takes place in environment like phobos. if your in hurry.in addition to that remember that with all the CC going in raid it should be easy getting your scans.

True, but I usually end up being in solo so Raid is not really an option for me! Anywhere else? Like, any endless mission in Phobos?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)savoy123 said:

I did the earth defense for all frontier eximus scans to about 40 or 50 waves with a partner, or you could wait for a sortie to be on earth. Just keep in mind that not every mission type spawns every type of enemy.

Yea that's why I'm asking for Arid Heavy Gunners, I don't want to stay like 40 waves in a defense on Phobos just to discover that it won't spawn there...

2 hours ago, (PS4)savoy123 said:

if you see a regular heavy gunner the eximus version will spawn eventually. I did a do a mars defense to 35 waves to find arid eviscerators eximus or seeker eximus but that was before sortie's.

I actually found the Arid Heavy Gunners Eximus in a very simple way: they frequently spawn as Eximi in the Spy rooms on Phobos, I met two of them in my second run and got all the scans!