Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to deal with boredom?

crimsonspartan1

Since a certain someone kicked me from 2 roleplay threads and a dice room for one of those rps because of a few arguements he has officially destroyed my roleplaying life and communication with my fellow role players and friends. Now I suffer from absolute boredom everyday and all I do now is stare at the ceiling fan and chew pen lids (and sometimes the pen itself :|). I tried everything, I went out, I did activities, I played different games aside from warframe and nothing works, the only thing that entertains me now is YouTube where I watch funny vids and such but even then that can get boring when there's nothing to watch or enjoy. So what can I do to stop this boredom curse?

Just now, vazerd68 said:

or watch anime

As someone who tried venting boredom into anime, it went well for a while. At the beginning you start watching more and more but then it just breaks down again and you watch fewer and fewer. I haven't actively watched anime in about two months, last one I started was Kill la Kill but I put it on Hiatus along with the second season of gate. Gotta say though I ruined Gate for me by watching it with a friend and just noting whenever something is just flat out propaganda. Turns out it's like 80% of the anime.

12 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Since a certain someone kicked me from 2 roleplay threads and a dice room for one of those rps because of a few arguements he has officially destroyed my roleplaying life and communication with my fellow role players and friends. Now I suffer from absolute boredom everyday and all I do now is stare at the ceiling fan and chew pen lids (and sometimes the pen itself :|). I tried everything, I went out, I did activities, I played different games aside from warframe and nothing works, the only thing that entertains me now is YouTube where I watch funny vids and such but even then that can get boring when there's nothing to watch or enjoy. So what can I do to stop this boredom curse?

Chewing on lids and pens and staring at the ceiling is pretty BAD. Who's responsible for this outrage? Let me know and I'll barracuda-up! I was going to reply to your earlier boredom post. But it turned out weird as I played GTA on you. The game was I took over your body and did random crazy things. Oh well.

How about start your own role-playing thread and establish new friends?

Do something outrageous, maybe find an old building with fire escapes metal stairs and just do parkour pretend you're a warframe or superhero - but don't fall. Go ghost hunting. Go-carting, throw yourself from an airplane? Bungee jump. Visit a museum, maybe an art museum -more boring? Go to an airshow. Oh, how about get a Warframe tattoo-get a lotus one and your favorite frame then post after-photos? Workout and join some kickboxing cardio program and just unload on a punching bag. Learn how to dance! Paintball/Airsoft are popular for guys. Roadtrip, go out and explore but don't go to Tijuana Mexico, cause they'll steal your organs. Go to a comic book store and pic up a title or two. Work on your halloween/cosplay costume. Go bowling with friends. Post a picture at the selfie page. Get a massage, wax your hairy chest and pluck those bushy eyebrows and just relax and pamper yourself. Paint your nails black like Skycook3y.

Why do you guys have sssoo much dramas? 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Chewing on lids and pens and staring at the ceiling is pretty BAD. Who's responsible for this outrage? Let me know and I'll barracuda-up! I was going to reply to your earlier boredom post. But it turned out weird as I played GTA on you. The game was I took over your body and did random crazy things. Oh well.

How about start your own role-playing thread and establish new friends?

Do something outrageous, maybe find an old building with fire escapes metal stairs and just do parkour pretend you're a warframe or superhero - but don't fall. Go ghost hunting. Go-carting, throw yourself from an airplane? Bungee jump. Visit a museum, maybe an art museum -more boring? Go to an airshow. Oh, how about get a Warframe tattoo-get a lotus one and your favorite frame then post after-photos? Workout and join some kickboxing cardio program and just unload on a punching bag. Learn how to dance! Paintball/Airsoft are popular for guys. Roadtrip, go out and explore but don't go to Tijuana Mexico, cause they'll steal your organs. Go to a comic book store and pic up a title or two. Work on your halloween/cosplay costume. Go bowling with friends. Post a picture at the selfie page. Get a massage, wax your hairy chest and pluck those bushy eyebrows and just relax and pamper yourself. Paint your nails black like Skycook3y.

Why do you guys have sssoo much dramas? 

Well... I did make at least 6 rps but pretty much all of them died (one actually managed to last for quite a long while but then it died after an i had an argument with someone who was talking behind my back about my roleplay and how it was undeveloped and rushed, he managed to bring alot of people who was in my rp along with him and there was kinda no point continuing).

Not so sure why we have so many arguements but i guess it just happens. And for a really odd reason i'm apparently the reason for all of these arguements (well i'm not gonna lie but i did cause a few arguements, mainly because i was having a bad day but i don't cause as many arguements as people think i did). People manage to put the blame on me for pretty much every arguement and always end up teaming on me :|

Guess it just happens

Edited by crimsonspartan1

2 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

pu.... put your &#03 in it

Edited by (XB1)GuardianSpirit1

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

Hey, I am neither edgy nor am I female so I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT.

...but but I saw a photo you posted on your intro page with an obscured face, long Joker colored hair and black fingernails. Its gone now, I guess so as my proof. Its really okay, very rock and roll like Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong not feminine at all.

@ crimsonSpartan1 - It'll pass. Breathe and steal Vay Hek's air.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

...but but I saw a photo you posted on your intro page with an obscured face, long Joker colored hair and black fingernails. Its gone now, I guess so as my proof. Its really okay, very rock and roll like Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong not feminine at all.

@ crimsonSpartan1 - It'll pass. Breathe and steal Vay Hek's air.

Oh that was one of my duplicates, that one was a bit edgy and really into nailpainting. Though I basically look the same but with brown hair and no painted nails

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Aha!! Got you to admit it!

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR DUPLICATES HAVE FREE WILL FOR A SECOND. ONE STARTS DOING SPORTS THE OTHER DYES IT'S HAIR, PAINTS IT'S NAILS AND STARTS MUGGING PEOPLE. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO GET ALL OF IT'S BLOOD OUT OF MY CLOTHES AFTER I HAD TO STAB IT TO DEATH BECAUSE IT DIDN'T WANT TO STOP? WAY TOO @(*()$ LONG.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

More of a heavy metal look than goth.

What exactly do you define as heavy metal look?

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR DUPLICATES HAVE FREE WILL FOR A SECOND. ONE STARTS DOING SPORTS THE OTHER DYES IT'S HAIR, PAINTS IT'S NAILS AND STARTS MUGGING PEOPLE. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO GET ALL OF IT'S BLOOD OUT OF MY CLOTHES AFTER I HAD TO STAB IT TO DEATH BECAUSE IT DIDN'T WANT TO STOP? WAY TOO @(*()$ LONG.

What exactly do you define as heavy metal look?

I want a duplicate? What defines a heavy metal look? Beats me I'm not into heavy metal.

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I want a duplicate? What defines a heavy metal look? Beats me I'm not into heavy metal.

Well neither do I know what a heavy metal look is because I dress rather normally.
If you want a duplicate all you need to do is 1. Master the dark arts 2. Perform a fusion ritual which results in two minds residing in one body 3. Use Necromancy and other magic to make a duplicate 4. Let the second mind control them via magic 5. don't let them have free will because that sucks.

Just now, RevivedEdgeLord said:

I meant, brown hair, painted nails, Joker coloured hair, obscured face, edgy... Those features.

but the only things of those I have is brown hair .-.
All the other things were clearly makrisbriks fault because that one time I slept she went out with one of the duplicates and let it get it's nails painted and hair dyed. 

I read a book for about 15 minutes then set it on fire. Get a nice cycle going.

1 minute ago, DaftMeat said:

Read a book?

Get a dog?

Learn a language?

Practice juggling?

Pick up a guitar?

Strike up conversations with sexy people?

Enjoy life?

Learn a language is good. The internet is filled with "free" language programs. Arrgh matey...

21 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Well neither do I know what a heavy metal look is because I dress rather normally.
If you want a duplicate all you need to do is 1. Master the dark arts 2. Perform a fusion ritual which results in two minds residing in one body 3. Use Necromancy and other magic to make a duplicate 4. Let the second mind control them via magic 5. don't let them have free will because that sucks.

but the only things of those I have is brown hair .-.
All the other things were clearly makrisbriks fault because that one time I slept she went out with one of the duplicates and let it get it's nails painted and hair dyed. 

Stop using duplicates as an excuse. It doesn't work. It's what happened, regardless of how warped the interpretation wouldm be. Basically, 2l8m8, ur emo.