The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would it be okay to trade under the same house?

.Fire_Fly.

Question

Okay I have been playing for a while now going on 3 years of warframe and never had any problems nor have I ever tried to start problems.
but I really want help and an answer or a way to show I'm not doing anything wrong. any way my question is this

my uncle just moved in with us he just got out of the army, he plays games online with me and he just started playing warframe, he is really enjoying warframe, hes now rank 2 and he wants to  trade with me to get better mods. would it be okay to trade under the same IP address we are 2 different people with 2 different computers and 2 different accounts, hes put money into warframe and so have I. is there a way to show we are 2 totally different people. under the same IP?

I really don't want anything to happen and i want to confirm we aren't trying to do any malicious intent, we do not plan to trade any platinum since we both have paid for our own platinum.

thanks for helping me out im pretty worried about this.

6 answers to this question

If you pay for your own platinum and use only the discounts from your own accounts (If you get them from login rewards), I don't think you'll have problem.

I don't think trading within the same IP that is against any rule. :P Go trade how ever you like.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

If you pay for your own platinum and use only the discounts from your own accounts, I don't think you'll have problem.

I don't think trading within the same IP that is against any rule. :P Go trade how ever you like.

okay thanks, I wasn't sure.

Just now, usedtokio said:

okay thanks, I wasn't sure.

No problem.

If you need to refresh yourself with the rules and conditions, you could read the EULA and TOS :P (I know that not many people do that at the start because,.. this is a F2P game, I didn't even do it at the start. lol)

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

No problem.

If you need to refresh yourself with the rules and conditions, you could read the EULA and TOS :P (I know that not many people do that at the start because,.. this is a F2P game, I didn't even do it at the start. lol)

I do need to reread it, but i just wanted an answer just incase i dont fully understand them

21 minutes ago, usedtokio said:

I do need to reread it, but i just wanted an answer just incase i dont fully understand them

Yeah, there is nothing saying that trading within the same house or geographical location is bad... there is however a section in the TOS saying that sharing account credentials is bad.

As for trading in house, me and my brother (That's him just above me, PUR3K1LL3R) we do it all the time. No problems there.
On the topic of what is okay and what isn't, there are some grey areas in the account sharing field, like if you log in for someone to earn rewards or play a mission they can't right away... things like that.

Just gotta be mindful of your account, and if you can, don't let anyone know of your login credentials... that's the biggest stipulation of all according to the TOS and EULA.