Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Warframe and why?

Nekros with a close runner-up in Equinox.

Nekros- I tend to check the wiki for games before I play them and he just caught my eye from that very moment. Not to mention how good his abilities can be.

Equinox- I'm having a lot of fun playing her. Much more than any other frame. (Except Nekros of course :P)

Oh boy, I have to pick favorites. 

Mine is most likely Ivara, nothing quite beats shooting everyone with arrows. 

Beyond Ivara, it's a split between Mirage, Trinity and Nova. I always switch between them as my favorite frames, depending on what I'm doing. 

My favourite frame is either Hydroid or Mag and probably any other good CC Frame. I love nothing more than crushing helpless foes with my fully moded and potatoed(?) Jat Kittag! But i think i like Mag a bit more because if you have enough power range even the enemies from the next @(*()$ Dimension will be pulled to you xD

Nezha.  I love his design, he's adorable.  I like going fast and he's super mobile.  Plus he has somewhat decent cc and makes for an alright melee frame.  And I like melee.

I wish he were a little stronger but I love playing him.

Rhino P and frost p are my mains.  I enjoy jumping into the middle of a crowd and murdering them all.  Properly modded, rhino and frost p are very tanky.  

Nova p is quick and fun to play, fragile but packing a big punch.  Jump from up high into the middle of a crowd of heavies, M prime them, run off and pop one with your sonicor... boom !! just fun stuff. 

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt
more info