The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void room

(PSN)Harni__Darkstar

Question

7 answers to this question

a snapshot would help.

Does it have bridge ?

Traps or other stuff that stand out ? 

How many doors ? just 2 one at the begining and one at the end ?

Oh and welcome to the forum dont forget to introduce you into the introduction section ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
Edit: Welcome

There are secrets in the void that require you to 'solve' them in order to unlock their hidden content.

Usually it just contains caches and is not worth your time. Additionally if you have a carrier, you can just destroy caches through the walls and suck up their content. If you ever hear a soft sound from a container, then you probably wonna go for it, as that's the sound for rares (same sound played from sabotage hiddens).

There are pressure plates on either end of the long room.  Walking across them to press and *some* of the outer wall panels will move to reveal the containers behind.  Rarely if ever do all the walls move.

Best and easiest to break the containers through the walls - melee weapon with reach, weapon with punch through, AOE damage of some kind - and let carrier suck in the loot.

i know what you're talking about let me see if i can find a picture

1 hour ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

There are pressure plates on either end of the long room.  Walking across them to press and *some* of the outer wall panels will move to reveal the containers behind.  Rarely if ever do all the walls move.

Best and easiest to break the containers through the walls - melee weapon with reach, weapon with punch through, AOE damage of some kind - and let carrier suck in the loot.