The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe slots?

Raigekijin

Question

So I've come back to this game a million times, FINALLY finished a few frames besides just Saryn for a billion years. Turns out, we're limited on slots now? I've tried selling my extra prime mats and stuff in the trade chat, but the spam just goes by too fast and I can't sell them. Is there any way to get more slots without buying platinum? If not, then I get it, but I'd like to exhaust my other options first and am not sure how.

9 answers to this question

Have you already spent your starting, untradeable 50 plat? That should have been enough to purchase 4 weapon slots as well as 1 Warframe slot. Remember, purchasing slots, Orokin Reactors/Catalysts, Exilus Adapters, and cosmetics (in that priority from most to least) should be how you're spending platinum. Unfortunately, you cannot purchase more slots outside of platinum. That's where the beauty of Trading kicks in.

Extra Prime materials and mods? Take some time (even 10 minutes should be enough for a glimpse) to better understand what is being bought and sold within Trading Chat. The Warframe Market (https://warframe.market/) among other Warframe trading sites would also be help with determining the price of items as well as finding buyers and sellers.

For some starting tips, Flow/Streamline/Intensify as well as multishot mods are "essential" starter mods that people will put down generally 5 plat per mod on. Complete more Void runs (isn't Recruiting great?) so that you can try obtaining the rarer items or farm for junk Prime parts for Ducats/plats. The rarer items sell for a pretty penny, while the junk parts can be sold for 1-2 platinum each. You can use the Ducats to purchase wares from Baro Ki'Teer, but be sure to also have a good amount of credits with you.

The Orokin Derelicts (i.e. "Vault Runs") also have a decent chance of dropping mods that can sell anywhere from 5-35 plat each, depending on demand. Syndicate weapons provide a decent amount of income (15-30 platinum generally depending on if it's a secondary or primary), but be wary of the Mastery restriction and the initial investment towards ranking up your desired Syndicates.

Other sources of income are mods like Life Strike, Rage, certain Nightmare mods, Sorties, and so on. There are numerous sources, but as long as you can snag good/fair deals, you should set. Best of luck!

Edited by ChaoticVice777

23 minutes ago, Nachino said:
Just now, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

We always were.

There's no other way i believe. There might be a slot available through a quest but i think i am wrong on that.

Warframe slots were always around btw.

I just didn't remember being limited. Saryn was my first and I literally only played her, just didn't realise it, I suppose. 

23 minutes ago, ChaoticVice777 said:

Have you already spent your starting, untradeable 50 plat? That should have been enough to purchase 4 weapon slots as well as 1 Warframe slot. Remember, purchasing slots, Orokin Reactors/Catalysts, Exilus Adapters, and cosmetics (in that priority from most to least) should be how you're spending platinum. Unfortunately, you cannot purchase more slots outside of platinum. That's where the beauty of Trading kicks in.

Extra Prime materials and mods? Take some time (even 10 minutes should be enough for a glimpse) to better understand what is being bought and sold within Trading Chat. The Warframe Market (https://warframe.market/) among other Warframe trading sites would also be help with determining the price of items as well as finding buyers and sellers.

For some starting tips, Flow/Streamline/Intensify as well as multishot mods are "essential" starter mods that people will put down generally 5 plat per mod on. Complete more Void runs (isn't Recruiting great?) so that you can try obtaining the rarer items or farm for junk Prime parts for Ducats/plats. The rarer items sell for a pretty penny, while the junk parts can be sold for 1-2 platinum each. You can use the Ducats to purchase wares from Baro Ki'Teer, but be sure to also have a good amount of credits with you.

The Orokin Derelicts (i.e. "Vault Runs") also have a decent chance of dropping mods that can sell anywhere from 5-35 plat each, depending on demand. Syndicate weapons provide a decent amount of income (15-30 platinum generally depending on if it's a secondary or primary), but be wary of the Mastery restriction and the initial investment towards ranking up your desired Syndicates.

Other sources of income are mods like Life Strike, Rage, certain Nightmare mods, Sorties, and so on. There are numerous sources, but as long as you can snag good/fair deals, you should set. Best of luck!

Uh, yes. My friend had me use 20 of it on something AGES ago, I don't even remember (I'm pretty sure it was a catalyst), and I used the other on weapon slots, because I didn't realise the limit on frames. 

Am familiar with mods and the selling of them, ty tho. Just the trade spam is killing me haha. Thanks for the answers, though. I'll look into that site.

On a side note it might take you some time since tradeing itself is locked to your Mastery rank, i don't know your rank but hang in there it will get better over time. Ill give you a tip to once new items drop that are tradeable (void items, event mods and so on) alot of people buy's it rather fast if they don't feel like farming it them self. Happy hunting Tenno

I don't know about frame slots but I know there is an infested quest that gives you dual heat swords. When you get them max them out and delete them, thats a free melee slot.

Edited by Shreiko