The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NOOOO!!! What do I do?! I accidentally started building Ankyros Prime!

(PSN)KadzietYagami

Question

AGH! I went to "Ready to Build". I was going to spam "X" to quickly make a bunch of Medium Team Shield Restores using Platinum. Instead, I started the Restore building, but it disappeared! I forgot that sometimes it does that in "Ready to Build"! So the next in line was the entirely vaulted and never gonna get again Ankyros Prime Set! I was planning on waiting a long time to sell it!!! And now it's being built >-<

What do I do?! I looked up the problem, but contacting DE support is hit or miss due to Founders apparently being contacted within minutes and non-Founders taking 1-2 weeks to get a reply for a ticket.

12 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, (PS4)KadzietYagami said:

What do I do?! I looked up the problem, but contacting DE support is hit or miss due to Founders apparently being contacted within minutes and non-Founders taking 1-2 weeks to get a reply for a ticket.

I can tell you that this is completely untrue, nobody gets favored. 

All the times i contacted the support, i got answers within 24 hours, which is really good. I've contacted other supports for other games/softwares and within 24 hours is a rare thing. Most take weeks, some months. Maybe if you send a ticket now they may cancel/refund it in time. I had a similar problem with a forma and they refunded it, which is pretty cool.

Trust us when we tell you that support has your back. This is something they are usually cool about taking care of in very timely manners. Just tell them what happened and when they get in tomorrow they'll get back to ya. They always get back with me next day (I usually play after they've left for the day/stopped taking in new requests for the day).

57 minutes ago, (PS4)KadzietYagami said:

So the next in line was the entirely vaulted and never gonna get again Ankyros Prime Set!

The Ankyros Prime and Boltor Prime will return with Rhino Prime whenever he gets unvaulted, just like the Latron Prime and Reaper Prime did with Frost Prime. It isn't going to be vaulted forever.

But still, if you already own a built Ankyros Prime, there isn't any reason to have another, so definitely contact support. They should cancel the build/refund the parts.

3 hours ago, (PS4)KadzietYagami said:

Hahahahahahahaha!

I wish ...

6 hours ago, (PS4)KadzietYagami said:

giphy.gif

That's 100% untrue; I got several tickets getting 2, 3 even 4 of the "Sorry for the delay on the response, we'll let you know asap" emails, meaning some tickets were pending for weeks, but this never made me think that I could get it solved sooner if I was not a founder.

It's just a matter of luck, subject and support load.

Edited by siralextraffo