Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile Defense bugged

ZappyEel

I second that. I couldn't complete the following mission twice in a row: Kappa, Sedna, Mobile Defense mission against infested. The Grineer tileset maybe bugged, on my first attempt I had three consoles and the first worked normally but not the second, on the second attempt it failed immediately. Both of the time one particular console didn't work: Starting from the room where the artifact may appear for an additional object defense on MB missions, I used one of the consoles in the adjactent rooms.

I can confirm. I've been testing, and this problem exists for all current Invasion Mobile Defenses. As soon as the Datamass is dropped into the console the timer fails to start. The game itself doesn't recognize the problem since the prompts telling you to put in the Datamass will still play afterwards. Other players have told me that they've run into this problem multiple times after the Inaros update.

Edit: Problem also seems to extend to some regular Mobile Defenses, though I'm not sure if that is related.

Edited by Angrycornflakes

I concur also on this same one with Kappa infested outbreak MD where the terminal hacking timer doesn't start after inserting the datamass. Tried 4 times in a row and it always bugged with one of the side rooms in the map where they have identical rooms and are facing each other. 

Same here. For me it's on Sedna - Vodyanoi and it is a persistent bug. The console is turned 90 degrees visually but the 'hitbox' of it is not. Also the enemies keep spawning and the Lotus says something about eliminating them all, but you can't extract or end the mission other than aborting it.

same here, consoles are turned 90° or 180°, inserting the datamass doesn't start the timer; sometimes the console reverts its visuials when someone leaves the party, but since at that time the datamass was usually already inserted, i don't know whether that would have fixed the problem

Seems like any consoles on wrong placement (wish i had taken screenshot) will trigger this.

Only been successful on completing 2 out of 10 attempts, and only because after 2nd console games switches to reactor sabotage, glitches at its best.

Feeling bad for DE right now.....so many fixes...

Also confirmed. Trying to do triton infested outbreak.  Drop the datamass into the console, timer doesn't start, datamass is gone.Have had to abort about 6 times now. Also noticed that the consoles that are glitched seem to have an invisible wall in front of them.

Edited by Hemophiliac

Bug is confirmed.
Attempted 3 MD missions today, all on Invasions, and all three were borked.
Two (second and third attempt) were the same issue as stated above with the consoles flipped around and eating the data mass, forcing the group to abort every time.

Spoiler

45vE7TW.jpg
o9bb8PK.jpg

The first attempt was a different botch and we didn't even GET any console panels on the map.

Spoiler

3WtloXS.jpg

I guess no one gets to do Invasion MDs without a very high chance of enjoying this wonderful new feature till DE fixes it, whenever that might be.

Edited by JesterLupine

Confirmed on invasion today.  Console was spawned sideways.  Took datamass and no timer began.  Tried host migration to fix.  Console reset properly but no datamass spawned.

Suggest attempting host migrate if you see a sideways console before inserting datamass.  This sucks for the host but it might work?

Again on Infestation invasion MD one of the consoles is turned 90 degrees and it bugs the timer. Please do something about it. I hoped it was fixed on hotfixes before but it still keeps on happening. I haven't noticed this issue on other MD missions but specifically on infested outbreak MD missions. 

Yeah, this has been happening a lot lately with MD especially the Infestation versions. Getting kinda tiresome of doing the first Defense only to have the 2nd one bug out and waste all that time and possible loot you get.