The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else having problems leveling up new frames??

Salmander127

Question

Soo, I went to Draco to level up a new frame(Nekros) and I got him to like level 21 right in 3 rounds. But when I returned to loadout screen it says he's still level 7. And then it logged me out and returned to me to login screen and didn't move from there. Anyone else with this problem?

Edited by Salmander127

6 answers to this question

Sounds like a bug, you might want to send a ticket to support, although it would help if you had a screenshot of the end-of-mission-reward screen. 

Also, far be it from me to tell you how to play the game, but if you want to be able to really enjoy the late game content you may wish to avoid Draco and level up your frames in more typical conditions. You can, of course, do as you wish, but I know too many people who've found themselves in Rank 30 gear and completely burned out on the game.

2 hours ago, Salmander127 said:

Soo, I went to Draco to level up a new frame(Nekros) and I got him to like level 21 right in 3 rounds. But when I returned to loadout screen it says he's still level 7. And then it logged me out and returned to me to login screen and didn't move from there. Anyone else with this problem?

It's when the game cannot connect properly to the servers. No need to overwhelm the Support for these cases. It's better to avoid playing when servers are under heavy load (24h after big updates or announced server maintenance). Or if you notwithstanding want to play, be ready for these kind of incidents.

Thread Cloud Walked from General Discussion to PLayers helping Players.