The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime and Synoid Simulor

Luvina

Question

I'm looking for a good primary to synergize with nova's ult, was told synoid simulor is good. My qustion is how to build it, because I hear people build it for crit and aim above enemies' head, but with nova's debuff and 200% extra damage, should I still build crit? E.G. Crit Build

4 answers to this question

Can't help you with a build, but I know for a fact that the Synoid Simulor is affected by the bug in the following thread as well:

So going for crits may not be a bad idea, you'll always get the 4x headshot bonus against humanoid enemies.

23 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

Can't help you with a build, but I know for a fact that the Synoid Simulor is affected by the bug in the following thread as well:

So going for crits may not be a bad idea, you'll always get the 4x headshot bonus against humanoid enemies.

Don't think that's a bug, pretty sure DE have said its meant to do that.

Just now, chaotea said:

Don't think that's a bug, pretty sure DE have said its meant to do that.

Have you read the thread? If it's not a bug, then why are only humanoid units affected. Also, should an enemy that only has his left foot in the explosion range really trigger a mod called "Argon Scope"?

But this is the wrong place to argue about this. You should voice your opinion in the thread, this here is about a guy who wants help with his Simulor.

serration, heavy caliber, speed trigger, infested clip, storm bringer, hellfire, dual stat mod, bane mod (switch to any dual stat mods when fighting against corrupted)

you could also go for fast hands for less reload speed, though I find it's reload normal and not that annoying