Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Mutalist Cernos good?

BURNINGTITANIUM226

Question

14 answers to this question

It's decent but not as good as other bows OR Torid with its poison clouds.

Other bows deal higher damage with the arrows and MCernos clouds don't get other elemental types unlike Torid clouds. MCernos clouds only deal poison damage and it's increased by +damage mods (serration/heavy caliber) and poison elemental mods (fever strike/malignant force) even if the mods combine with some other element.

Also a lot of times (not every weapon, but a lot of them) the youtuber Mogamu has made videos of various weapons and whatnot and says what he thinks of them. Honestly overall he does pretty good about assessing them and explaining them (and one of The only YouTube ppl I can actually stand to listen to, most just are too ignorant/stupid or have voices that could make you wish you were listening to nails on a chalkboard)

Well if you're building it might as well rank it up and try it out. While it's not as damaging as the other bows the DOT does fairly well specially if there is a hallway to funnel the enemy through you can over load the hall with toxic clouds and watch them die.

On 31.3.2016 at 11:29 AM, (PS4)Pluckie1609Ducky said:

...and one of The only YouTube ppl I can actually stand to listen to, most just are too ignorant/stupid or have voices that could make you wish you were listening to nails on a chalkboard

Haha agree! :D 

On 3/31/2016 at 10:29 AM, (PS4)Pluckie1609Ducky said:

Also a lot of times (not every weapon, but a lot of them) the youtuber Mogamu has made videos of various weapons and whatnot and says what he thinks of them. Honestly overall he does pretty good about assessing them and explaining them (and one of The only YouTube ppl I can actually stand to listen to, most just are too ignorant/stupid or have voices that could make you wish you were listening to nails on a chalkboard)

I personally don't like Mogamu.