Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where have all the Manics gone?

OricSharp

Question

Doing the Sands of Inaros quest. Stage 1 and 2 went down easy; actually felt like I ran into far more of my target than usual while it was active.

Now I'm on Stage 3, and this continues to be the longest streak of Manic-eligible missions I've run without running into a Manic. I make sure the alarms are set off, I've been on every Grineer planet, I even tried running Titania to see if Tyl Regor's guaranteed Drekar Manics would count, and they don't.

Thus, the question: What door do I gotta kick down to find these jaggedy-runnin' nonces? Anywhere more likely than elsewhere to have one?

7 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Nitresco said:

Last I check, Drekar Manics counted.

This is probably your best bet. If I recall correctly three of them spawn during the fight, and they still count for quest credit, or at least they did when I was on it yesterday. Got all 5 kills in just a few runs.

I've checked the wiki, and it's definitely the Manic. I'll try Titania again, as consensus is that Drekar count - I turned off Color Correction because it was washing things out, maybe that's why I didn't see the brown.