The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coaction drift

Phyrak

Question

Hey there,

I've recently acquired the mod coaction drift and seems like an interesting mod

What are your thoughts on it?

Also, what is the difference between the strength and effectiveness written on the mod?

Thank you,

-Phyrak

3 answers to this question

It does two things:  Increases how much your aura helps your team mates, and how much your team mates aura's help you.  Doesn't boost your aura on yourself though.

I don't do enough in the way of organized matches for it to be of much use - usually solo or pugging.  So it's not very valuable to me.  But if you do a lot of organized play where the players set up auras ahead of time, it could be of use.

Edited by Phatose

I think it's mainly used so that 3 corrosive projections are enough instead of 4, so the 4th squad member can put something else.

Like said above, if you're playing solo or in random squads or more generally speaking if you don't do anything that require much strategy, you won't be using it much. But it's nice to have anyway.

2 hours ago, Phatose said:

It does two things:  Increases how much your aura helps your team mates, and how much your team mates aura's help you.  Doesn't boost your aura on yourself though.

I don't do enough in the way of organized matches for it to be of much use - usually solo or pugging.  So it's not very valuable to me.  But if you do a lot of organized play where the players set up auras ahead of time, it could be of use.

I thought it helps solo too

I've noticed a minor boost to my ES when using it