The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New mastery 11 qualification test?

Mortiphago

Question

Apparently at some point DE changed the qualification test for mastery 11. Every video in youtube shows an orange course https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XgNB6DnMU 

While the new one is blue and extremely difficult (I cant figure out a bunch of super high jumps) http://imgur.com/DrPx0pS . Also, some warframe abilities don't work (nova portal).

I've searched youtube extensively but I cant find a single video showing the new trial. Help? How the is this done? It looks impossible!

12 answers to this question

The new tests did come out on the 4th, so walkthroughs aren't exactly up on the list when everyone is playing through the new content. The only thing that comes to mind for the super high jumps is to bullet jump. I literally just ran through it, just fine (after a dumb first attempt with only an unmodded bow >_>) Crouch and jump for extra height. 

I've tried the bullet jump and all that happens when I land on the platform is that I slide right off. Even when it sends me back To where I fell off I'm still sliding. No way I will ever beat it. So the game is no longer that important to me. Was going to buy more platinum, but for what. So I can stay at rank 10. I've watched a lot of them on youtube and all I've seen where the same ones. A clear and easy to follow continuous platform with very few jumps. That is one that I would be able to finish. But because of the cheaters jumping right to the end we all have to pay the price.

20 minutes ago, RavenXen said:

I've tried the bullet jump and all that happens when I land on the platform is that I slide right off. Even when it sends me back To where I fell off I'm still sliding. No way I will ever beat it. So the game is no longer that important to me. Was going to buy more platinum, but for what. So I can stay at rank 10. I've watched a lot of them on youtube and all I've seen where the same ones. A clear and easy to follow continuous platform with very few jumps. That is one that I would be able to finish. But because of the cheaters jumping right to the end we all have to pay the price.

I just did the MR 11 test and I finished with 45 seconds to spare. It's quite easy.

3 hours ago, torint_man said:

I just did the MR 11 test and I finished with 45 seconds to spare. It's quite easy.

wow, that's really helpful (not)... try giving some actual advice to people who aren't bragging

this MR test specifically and many other test have nothing to do with how actual missions are played... for instance how many actual missions can you only use your melee weapon?  

one bit of advice (and i have yet to pass this test, although my indifference to MR is growing daily) is that this test allows powers to be used. 

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt

8 hours ago, RavenXen said:

One way of avoiding sliding after jumping is to look down and mêlée attack. That'll make you do a ground slam like attack and stops your movement on the spot. You'll loose a bit of time, since the animation afterwards feels a bit lengthy, but for certain jump puzzles, it is quite handy. However, if you don't look down "enough" you will instead perform a jump attack, that will propel you even further forward. So a bit of trial and error might be necessary.

On 6/3/2016 at 1:17 PM, Mortiphago said:

Apparently at some point DE changed the qualification test for mastery 11. Every video in youtube shows an orange course https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XgNB6DnMU 

While the new one is blue and extremely difficult (I cant figure out a bunch of super high jumps) http://imgur.com/DrPx0pS . Also, some warframe abilities don't work (nova portal).

I've searched youtube extensively but I cant find a single video showing the new trial. Help? How the is this done? It looks impossible!

here you will find all videos of mastery rank : http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Good luck tenno

I hate to say this, but if you can't pass the MR 11 test, then you don't deserve to be MR 11. As long as you have a good hitscan weapon (You can just buy a branton on the market if you don't), and have even the vaguest grasp on how to utilize parkour 2.0 (knowing how to bullet jump and aimglide), it's trivial. I fail to see how anybody with these two things could fail the MR 11 test more than once, and complain about it when you can practice ad infinitum with simaris's practice tests.

If you can't pass the MR 11 test, then you've (probably) played draco too much.