Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can anyone show me proof that Xiphos parts exist?

Nitresco

Question

After numerous runs and various posts by other people claiming they haven't found a single part, I'm thoroughly convinced that DE did not actually put the parts in the Sabotage cache pool.

If anybody can show me a picture clearly displaying any of the parts in their inventory, I would greatly appreciate it; I am tired of trying to farm something that I have no proof of existing.

9 answers to this question

Two or three people on reddit have found a part, but nobody has found multiple parts. The parts supposedly have a Legendary rarity though, which, combined with how many people can't find it, suggests that they seriously and with no real exaggeration do have a 0.5% drop chance and may as well not exist.

Edited by DrFail

It is far more fruitful to "farm" prime parts and mods to sell them for plat, and then buy the ship. 150p isn't much if you have the patience in selling and collecting the plat.

It's the same motivation that have me buy the Scimitar. Its parts drop from three assassins, two of them I have never seen, and I have been playing the game for several months. The other is Stalker, who has dropped me Virulent Scourge, Heavy Impact, Dread, and Broken-War (SD only), not even Hate or Despair, let alone a ship part. With Xiphos being brand new, I bet the dropchance is even lower than those of the Mantis and Scimitar.

I've got 2 of 3 parts of the xiphos and if they were that rare, they wouldn't be selling for 15p in trade (was multiple people selling parts last week that I saw, my clan mate has all 3, so we were watching for comparison). RNG is just not cooperating with you, nothing new in a game like this.