The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Valkyr build for poor people.

RustyandOld

Question

Hello fellow Tenno, is there anyone that knows a good build for Valkyr? I tried searching on google and youtube, but they all got 1-3 primed mods, wich i don`t have and i don`t know the the normal ones are worth taking and upgrading, so please if anyone knows a good build for her that does not require primed mods please post it below.

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Armored agility, steel fiber, vitality and rage are a nice base line to max out for her.

The last 2, or 3 when adding the exilus slot can be used for either continuity, flow and an exilus mod, strength mods or something else.

Basically, the first four will be the so called required ones while the remaining slots are open for whatever you want.

Flow gives you more energy for abilities, stream line lowers the costs, strength increases your abilities, rush increases speed, and so on.

For perma hysteria build, which is usable when new player want to play high end content like nightmare mods farming or sorties, you should have to use high efficiency, so fleeting plus streamline. Some power strength and you're almost good to go. Range and duration only if you use 2 and 3 powers. 

1 hour ago, ThorienKELL said:

For perma hysteria build, which is usable when new player want to play high end content like nightmare mods farming or sorties, you should have to use high efficiency, so fleeting plus streamline. Some power strength and you're almost good to go. Range and duration only if you use 2 and 3 powers. 

Pretty much this.

Non-Hysteria builds are significantly more expensive, with multiple R10 mods.

A basic, off-the-rack, Hysteria build would look something like this.

The bottom 3 mods are discretionary.

Also,

13 hours ago, RustyandOld said:

<snip> primed mods, wich i don`t have and i don`t know the the normal ones are worth taking and upgrading, <snip>

They are worth it, especially if you don't have Primed mods.

And maxing out Primed mods, even just to rank 6 - so you have a benefit over using the normal ones - is expensive.

Edited by Chroia
Idiom