The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is mutalist cernos worth to keep?

-RHINO-

Question

hi guys, you see i have the mutalist cernos now well it have a good status chance its good for corrosive build or radiation build against the corrupted bombards but it seems pretty weak in the moment so what do you think guys? should i keep it or not, i love bows i use dread and rakta cernos but most of the time i use rakta cernos ,anyway thanks in advance for those who will answer me :) have a good farming day everyone

9 answers to this question

It's a bottom tier bow, right there next to the Daikyu. Shame because it has a cool mechanic which makes me want to use it. Dread and Rakta Cernos absolutely smoke it in performance but considering how those two are acquired its not that surprising. 

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Keep it but don't spend forma on it. Don't let that 45% status chance fool you it's nothing great especially when a weapon has I.P.S. and fires one shot at a time.

I was so hyped when I saw this weapon thinking it'll be badass like Torrid... but it's nowhere near that. It's just another Daikyu all over again.

It's a PVP bow. It's fun in PVE for low level stuff. But at its heart, it's a PVP bow.

its toxin clouds damage health directly, ignoring shields. I've been taking it into Team Anni and pelting people with it. By the time someone else (not me because I'm terrible) starts attacking said poison victims, they die in less than a second. Used effectively for baiting into hallways, it's brutal as heck and rather dominating. Especially now, while people aren't aware of what those clouds actually are just yet. People seriously run into them more than Oberon's Hallowed.