The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana prime build help

(PSN)SgtCape47

Question

9 answers to this question

6 hours ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Even though you'd get more overall damage from the combo counter than what spoiled strike can do? Even with the attack speed penalty?

personally nothing lasts long enough to benefit from that bonus time anyways thats why i use spoiled strike personally sure it might help in the long run of doing 1+ hour long survivals but the majority of the time im not doing that

Edited by Grim_Shadow

Just now, Grim_Shadow said:

personally nothing lasts long enough to benefit from that bonus time anyways thats why i use spoiled strike personally sure it might help in the long run of doing 1+ hour long survivals but the majority of the time im not doing that

Although at some point the 100% extra damage is going to not help you as much as a 2.5x or even a 3.0x combo multiplayer.

Although at some point the 100% extra damage is going to not help you as much as a 2.5x or even a 3.0x combo multiplayer.

thats why i said personally :D it will benefit in the LONG run but i never do those as ive played long enough that running missions that long just take the wind out of my warframe buzz

Edited by Grim_Shadow

2 minutes ago, Grim_Shadow said:

personally nothing lasts long enough to benefit from that bonus time anyways thats why i use spoiled strike personally \

thats why i said personally :D it will benefit in the LONG run but i never do those as ive played long enough that running missions that long just take the wind out of my warframe buzz

Everyone has their own thing. :D Good luck spoiling enemies to things.... I had a good joke going there. It's gone now.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R