Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

Tesla: oh look what you've done?! Smoke can't even last a week in hell. Now he is screwed. If he dies, it's your fault.

Cephalon Dell: his chance against the Hellspawns are quite slim. He may die in there... There is a 15.341% chance for survival...

Tesla: that's... Nice.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Auxiliary Otter said:

Shen nodded as he pilled on one of the belts. Moving to the Equinox, obviously intimidated on a social plane, he complied wondering of the guard she spoke of. "I would like that a lot, Thank you...I'm Shen." (Shen is a White and light blue Nezha a bit on the short side. Easily intimidated and convinced. Socially inept to some degree.)

Azure: "awww, you're scared. that's cute. but also unnesecary. everyone here is nice. we don't bite. well... maybe Cryos does... but then again, if you anger him, we all die anyway... so i'll make sure that that doesnt happen."

Neo: "Azure, why are you... oh, you brought a new friend! hey there! what are you called? i'm Neo, the guard around here. if you ever have a problem, i'm the guy you come find." ((Neo is a yellow-white oberon. he's always cheerful, but good at hiding it.))

9 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Tesla: oh look what you've done?! Smoke can't even last a week in hell. Now he is screwed. If he dies, it's your fault.

Cephalon Dell: his chance against the Hellspawns are quite slim. He may die in there... There is a 15.341% chance for survival...

Tesla: that's... Nice.

Hibiki: "Hellspawn? hmmm... initiating Omega: fallen winged fisherman protocol." *grabs a small, handheld device and calls upon a biped bull and horse* "Gozuchi, Mezuchi, go to netherrealm coordinates 50, 20, 80 and intercept any hellspawn there."

Edited by KuraioNokami

Tesla: first, you want to kill Smoke, and now, you actually send elimination squads after him... What are you thinking? Honestly. Smoke won't hurt a Tenno. Otherwise, why would Neo let him inside?!

*while in the Netherrealm* 

Smoke plunges his scindo prime into the creatures shoulder.

Smoke: I-I-I can't last any longer... That was very bad luck bumping into a Hellspawn. Why couldn't it be something less tougher... Oh god... This was a veeeery bad idea...

Smoke mutters a few words under his breath and he is warped back to the HQ.

Smoke: am I back? Oh thank the heavens... *collapses from exhaustion*

1 minute ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Tesla: first, you want to kill Smoke, and now, you actually send elimination squads after him... What are you thinking? Honestly. Smoke won't hurt a Tenno. Otherwise, why would Neo let him inside?!

*while in the Netherrealm* 

Smoke plunges his scindo prime into the creatures shoulder.

Smoke: I-I-I can't last any longer... That was very bad luck bumping into a Hellspawn. Why couldn't it be something less tougher... Oh god... This was a veeeery bad idea...

Smoke mutters a few words under his breath and he is warped back to the HQ.

Smoke: am I back? Oh thank the heavens... *collapses from exhaustion*

Hibiki: "you misunderstand. i sent Gozuchi and Mezuchi to aid him against the hellspawn. my demons are not capable of harming shadows of the dead. they exist on differing planes of existance. hellspawn exist on both."

Edited by KuraioNokami

9 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "awww, you're scared. that's cute. but also unnesecary. everyone here is nice. we don't bite. well... maybe Cryos does... but then again, if you anger him, we all die anyway... so i'll make sure that that doesnt happen."

Neo: "Azure, why are you... oh, you brought a new friend! hey there! what are you called? i'm Neo, the guard around here. if you ever have a problem, i'm the guy you come find."

Shen somewhat squeaked and nodded. "Okay I'm glad to make your acquaintance, Neo." The small frame spoke excited yet still quiet. Presenting his hand that once was rubbing his arm but now to greet the guard. "I hope to learn a lot here. I will not make your Cryos mad...or at least I'll try."

Tesla: well, there isn't any point anymore. Smoke is on the floor. And he is probably dead.

Takeshi: I heard a portal opening. I believe Demons have breached the barriers of reality. *sees Smoke on the floor* Oh no. What has happened to him? Ghost Hunter, what happened to him? Is he still alive?!

Just now, (XB1)Auxiliary Otter said:

Shen somewhat squeaked and nodded. "Okay I'm glad to make your acquaintance, Neo." The small frame spoke excited yet still quiet. Presenting his hand that once was rubbing his arm but now to greet the guard. "I hope to learn a lot here. I will not make your Cryos mad...or at least I'll try."

Neo: "so, Azure told you about him, huh? yeah, as long as Liliana's with him, you should be fine." *shakes hands* "but i still dont know your name... eh, whatever. let me warn you, though. some people you might meet here seem intimidating at first. but trust me, they're all nice. 'cept Hibiki. that Hunter is a total d*ck. but either way, have fun!"

1 minute ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Tesla: well, there isn't any point anymore. Smoke is on the floor. And he is probably dead.

Takeshi: I heard a portal opening. I believe Demons have breached the barriers of reality. *sees Smoke on the floor* Oh no. What has happened to him? Ghost Hunter, what happened to him? Is he still alive?!

Hibiki: "Vital functions unharmed. he is alive. Gozuchi, Mezuchi, Sigma: Flying fish attackers protocol. these two are some of my personal demons. they mean your friend no harm as long as i am convinced he is no threat." *Gozuchi and Mezuchi start casting a powerful aura over Hibiki* "Daichi, on guard. casting healing aura: Demonic Prayer." *immediatly afterward, everyone in a ten meter radius felt refreshed and healed.* "hah... hah... sheesh... i... risk my life... everytime i do that... i healed your buddy at the cost of my life energy. happy now?" *collapses on the ground, exhausted*

Duncan continues searching around for the bar when he comes across the scene with Smoke being unconscious.

"Huh, now this seems intresting". Unaware of the others he walked up to the shadow and started poking him. He then notices Hibiki collaspe shortly after.

"People are just dropping dead left and right..."

"This place is weird..."

" 

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

Duncan continues searching around for the bar when he comes across the scene with Smoke being unconscious.

"Huh, now this seems intresting". Unaware of the others he walked up to the shadow and started poking him. He then notices Hibiki collaspe shortly after.

"People are just dropping dead left and right..."

"This place is weird..."

" 

just then, Skeith comes dashing in. without making any noise, he grabs duncan by the leg, bites down hard and starts dragging him back to the hangar.

31 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Neo: "so, Azure told you about him, huh? yeah, as long as Liliana's with him, you should be fine." *shakes hands* "but i still dont know your name... eh, whatever. let me warn you, though. some people you might meet here seem intimidating at first. but trust me, they're all nice. 'cept Hibiki. that Hunter is a total d*ck. but either way, have fun!"

"Well everyone who isn't on the opposite side of my blade are intimidating...guess i just like to keep people on the long end of the stick..." Not feeling so confident in himself he thought about how things would smooth over. "I'm just not the best company but I'll try. I'll also avoid this Hibiki person if i can. My name is Shen."

White stumbles upon a memory in his frame that it regards as a nightmare, but he journeys into it to learn more of himself. His frame tenses up in reaction, the energy streaming away from his body becoming erratic as the wisps start to curl around within a radius of several meters, the light blue color bleeding with another sub-color counter-rotating below the surface into a rich and dark slush of blues, purples and blood reds.

The kubrows rise from the ground and stand on guard around White while growling in a deep base, unfazed by their master's actions but by the energized blood dripping out of torn deep wounds that start rapidly coming into existence on his body. His color scheme begins imperceptibly changing to one of pale light among fathomless darkness and blood, highlighted with gold accents that seem to pulse and ripple with light red energy over the surface, ready to be used for chaos.

54 minutes ago, (XB1)Auxiliary Otter said:

"Well everyone who isn't on the opposite side of my blade are intimidating...guess i just like to keep people on the long end of the stick..." Not feeling so confident in himself he thought about how things would smooth over. "I'm just not the best company but I'll try. I'll also avoid this Hibiki person if i can. My name is Shen."

Neo: "nice to meet you, Shen. Azure, i hate to ask you of all people, but keep him company. and try not to kill him whilst doing so."

Azure: "Sheesh, Fine... cmon, Shen. i'll show you around.

34 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White stumbles upon a memory in his frame that it regards as a nightmare, but he journeys into it to learn more of himself. His frame tenses up in reaction, the energy streaming away from his body becoming erratic as the wisps start to curl around within a radius of several meters, the light blue color bleeding with another sub-color counter-rotating below the surface into a rich and dark slush of blues, purples and blood reds.

The kubrows rise from the ground and stand on guard around White while growling in a deep base, unfazed by their master's actions but by the energized blood dripping out of torn deep wounds that start rapidly coming into existence on his body. His color scheme begins imperceptibly changing to one of pale light among fathomless darkness and blood, highlighted with gold accents that seem to pulse and ripple with light red energy over the surface, ready to be used for chaos.

Tethys: "Cheezus Rice, what kind of... i'm not even going to question this. let me just observe." *jumps up and hangs from the ceiling again*

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

just then, Skeith comes dashing in. without making any noise, he grabs duncan by the leg, bites down hard and starts dragging him back to the hangar.

"Ah what the hell?!? Get off me you stupid dog!". 

Duncan soon begins to try his best to shake the kubrow off his leg but the kubrow's grip on his leg was too tight. Reece could hear him shouting at the kubrow from a far distance away.

"Huh, guess the kubrow found him..."

18 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Ah what the hell?!? Get off me you stupid dog!". 

Duncan soon begins to try his best to shake the kubrow off his leg but the kubrow's grip on his leg was too tight. Reece could hear him shouting at the kubrow from a far distance away.

"Huh, guess the kubrow found him..."

Haseo: "Skeith got him. hah. expected. i should head back to the hangar."

Edited by KuraioNokami

A sharp thundering sound snaps out within the room, the horns decorating White's helmet suddenly glowing a vibrant light blue that flows down along his frame, pulsing from his head in noticeable flashes that return his colors back to normal while passively closing the wounds. As his whole frame is bathed in the pulsing blue light, the roiling energy within the air around him starts to change as well, a low groan escaping his throat and escalating into a low volume, tortured cry of agony, His kubrows whine softly then turn and pad softly over to him, gently nuzzling his arms and sides of his head with their muzzles as the swirling energy around him compounds and flows into the shallow water before his kneeling form.

The water slowly rises out of the small trench for it, energy mixing with its' fluid form to give a visceral image of a young female Operator, possibly a year or two younger than White with mid-back length hair and narrow but strong physical appearance, reaching her hand out towards him and setting it on his shoulder gently. He looks up slowly and reaches out with his left hand to her slim chin, holding it softly within the armored gauntlet of his palm. Both his kubrows watch in fascination, quiet as a soft, saddened smile forms on the woman's face.

26 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

A sharp thundering sound snaps out within the room, the horns decorating White's helmet suddenly glowing a vibrant light blue that flows down along his frame, pulsing from his head in noticeable flashes that return his colors back to normal while passively closing the wounds. As his whole frame is bathed in the pulsing blue light, the roiling energy within the air around him starts to change as well, a low groan escaping his throat and escalating into a low volume, tortured cry of agony, His kubrows whine softly then turn and pad softly over to him, gently nuzzling his arms and sides of his head with their muzzles as the swirling energy around him compounds and flows into the shallow water before his kneeling form.

The water slowly rises out of the small trench for it, energy mixing with its' fluid form to give a visceral image of a young female Operator, possibly a year or two younger than White with mid-back length hair and narrow but strong physical appearance, reaching her hand out towards him and setting it on his shoulder gently. He looks up slowly and reaches out with his left hand to her slim chin, holding it softly within the armored gauntlet of his palm. Both his kubrows watch in fascination, quiet as a soft, saddened smile forms on the woman's face.

Tethys: "Hmmm... intruiging..."

"Why..... Why do I know your name, but not what you are to me........ Racheria?" White says aloud in a low but sensually vibrating tone, then leans his head down and collapses backwards, all the energy around him vanishing into nothing as his body lands on the ground. The water woman disperses back into the stream, leaving only his kubrows to whine, yip, and nuzzle his body to try and wake him, circling around several times then laying their heads on either side of his body, against his chest.

1 minute ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

"Why..... Why do I know your name, but not what you are to me........ Racheria?" White says aloud in a low but sensually vibrating tone, then leans his head down and collapses backwards, all the energy around him vanishing into nothing as his body lands on the ground. The water woman disperses back into the stream, leaving only his kubrows to whine, yip, and nuzzle his body to try and wake him, circling around several times then laying their heads on either side of his body, against his chest.

Tethys: "Cheezus Rice, what?! hold on!" *grabs a health restore* "I hope this works..." *attempts to heal White*

Both the kubrows leap up and block the way to White for a moment, then the bulkier Chesa grumbles at the Health Restore and nudges the evenly muscled Raksa away, staying close to their master as they eye the Ivara cautiously. The Restore works for a short time then ceases effectiveness as his physical Health is fully restored, but he continues to lie there motionless save for the gentle rise and fall of his chest, as if something caused his collapse.

The Chesa kubrow lies down besides his head and grumbles softly, then whines and licks the side of his head. The Raksa sits besides the Chesa with a slouching posture, his head and ears folded down dejectedly as he gazes at his master then at the Restore, his ears perking up slightly as he sniffs the edge of the plate then barks. The Chesa then sniffs the plate and snorts, rising into a sitting posture and facing the Raksa, a low grumble then bark her reply as they both turn and look at the Ivara, then back at the plate and nudge White's frame with their noses, then focus back on the Ivara with both barking twice in unison.

Edited by WhiteTimberwolf

14 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

Both the kubrows leap up and block the way to White for a moment, then the bulkier Chesa grumbles at the Health Restore and nudges the evenly muscled Raksa away, staying close to their master as they eye the Ivara cautiously. The Restore works for a short time then ceases effectiveness as his physical Health is fully restored, but he continues to lie there motionless save for the gentle rise and fall of his chest, as if something caused his collapse.

The Chesa kubrow lies down besides his head and grumbles softly, then whines and licks the side of his head. The Raksa sits besides the Chesa with a slouching posture, his head and ears folded down dejectedly as he gazes at his master then at the Restore, his ears perking up slightly as he sniffs the edge of the plate then barks. The Chesa then sniffs the plate and snorts, rising into a sitting posture and facing the Raksa, a low grumble then bark her reply as they both turn and look at the Ivara, then back at the plate and nudge White's frame with their noses, then focus back on the Ivara with both barking twice in unison.

Tethys: "i... i dont know what you mean... but i think he might be out of energy..." *grabs another health restore and an energy restore and mixes them* "this might help... i think..."

5 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Neo: "nice to meet you, Shen. Azure, i hate to ask you of all people, but keep him company. and try not to kill him whilst doing so."

Azure: "Sheesh, Fine... cmon, Shen. i'll show you around.

As if he got an electro-shock from a corpus weapon he  took a stiff moment at the teasing phrase of not to kill him. "Okay its was nice meeting you, Ma'am." Shen said presenting his hands folded before him and bowing to the women before allowing himself to be handed off to the guard. "Is scavenging parts for the dojo hard?" He asked after some time of silence passed and he looked about the room. "Its so big...i'm sure it takes quiet a bit of time."

Smoke awoke. He scanned his surroundings.

huh. Looks like I'm out of hell. Phewie. wouldn't have fancied being killed by a Hellspawn... Oh look, the ghost hunter has collapsed. I guess I'm not the only one who uses this sort of technique.

Smoke slit his finger and black liquid dripped from his fingers. He stores a a few drops inside a tiny vial.

Here, drink this. *Pours the black liquid down his throat*

9 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "Skeith got him. hah. expected. i should head back to the hangar."

"All we have to do is calm him down now...I just hope that he doesn't..."

Further into the background a high pitch scream could be hear where Duncan was, the scream wasn't him however...

"Oh god...don't tell me he just did it..."

Reece quickly rushes to where his brother was with the kubrow. Apond arrive there he could see Duncan's effigy was summoned, staring down at the kubrow with a rather angry look (if effigys have faces). 

"I WILL GET IT TO ATTACK YOU!!!!"

"DUNCAN!!"

[just so you know I'm not going to kill the kubrow or hurt it or anything, Duncan is just threatening the kubrow, he'll get punished most likely but I don't mind, he's Duncan after all :P]

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

"All we have to do is calm him down now...I just hope that he doesn't..."

Further into the background a high pitch scream could be hear where Duncan was, the scream wasn't him however...

"Oh god...don't tell me he just did it..."

Reece quickly rushes to where his brother was with the kubrow. Apond arrive there he could see Duncan's effigy was summoned, staring down at the kubrow with a rather angry look (if effigys have faces). 

"I WILL GET IT TO ATTACK YOU!!!!"

"DUNCAN!!"

[just so you know I'm not going to kill the kubrow or hurt it or anything, Duncan is just threatening the kubrow, he'll get punished most likely but I don't mind, he's Duncan after all :P]

Takeshi charged down the hall, Nikana Prime in his hand. He jumped at the effigy and drew his blade.

HIYAAAA! Take that, abomination!

Steel and gold flashed across the effigy. Takeshi stood, his back facing the effigy. The effigy fell into two.

There... Chroma, I don't know what is your problem with this innocent Kubrow but what did it do to deserve that?

The Oberon sheathed his Nikana, wiping the blood off the blade.

Poor Kubrow, did you hurt him?