Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

18 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

No. Not exactly. Our systems somehow got infected with a virus. The systems are going to have to remain shut down or the Grineer may learn too much about our systems. Rest assured my technicians are working on it. But for now, we can only attempt to repel the enemies. Tesla, explain the situation.

Of course. The virus is down to 12% integrity. We should be able to exterminate it in the next hour. Also,-

You are telling me your weapon systems are infected with a virus?

Well, yes...

Oh I can fix that and prevent all future virus infections. But I will need to borrow Smo- I mean Sirius' shadow for a few hours.

Smoke leaves the Kuborw's body and enters Sirius' shadow.

So, Sirius from some other reality, what is your plan?

First, stop calling me Sirius. Second, TO THE NETHERREALM BABY!

A dark red, flaming portal opened from the floor and sucked Sirius and Smoke into it. Unholy screams could be heard from the other side.

Oh god... How long will they be in that place? Where are they going anyways?

Hmmmm. I had always thought the nether to be a complete myth... This may need some studying... Also, since Netherrealm time passes much faster than ours, I would say around 15 minutes? If that shadow version of Sirius isn't planning on something big...

*About 15 minutes later...*

A portal opened up on the ceiling and Smoke and Sirius fell out of it. Sirius faceplanted hard. He was wearing a belt which contained blood vials filled with different colored blood, and a flaming hellspawn skull.

Now connect that skull to the Wrathseeker's main computer and kablamo! All future virus problems solved. AND you're gonna get an intelligent ship AI as a bonus side effect. Don't worry, the AI won't kill everyone... I hope... Also, Demon blood grant temporary power. One small vial can last you about 24 days. Just don;t drink it all in one gulp or you will die.

Well... Anyways... we will get the skull installed as soon as possible. Also, you gotta teach me how to travel through realms.

Later.

Aaaaaaaaw

I see you may be more annoying than me...

Do not insult Grandmaster like that.

Yet Takeshi is still very defensive of the Grandmaster... you know, Takeshi from my reality is also here, so is Tesla and Serenity

Oh, Lemme guess... I'm still AMAZING and I make the most devastating explosives?

Well, you're obsessed with boom boom, insane and really annoying.

Man your reality sucks

And Akira is dead.

WHAT?! If this is a joke, it's not very funny...

How could I be REMOTELY possibly dead?

Well, it's the truth... HANG ON. ISN'T MA'IIN DEAD?! I SWEAR I CAN HEAR HIS VOICE

A Wrathseeker (at least how i picture it...)

Reveal hidden contents

bHIY3W8.jpg

Ma'iin: "allow me to explain. essentially, YOUR Ma'iin is dead. ergo, i am not YOUR Ma'iin. also, installing that skull will have a 100% chance of driving ship AI type cephalon like the wrathseeker's insane. do NOT use it. also, Akira. it is a pleasure to meet you. our Takeshi refused to tell me about you, however, from seeing you, i can gather all the data i need. now then, i'll just be over here." *fades into shadows* "oh, right. our serenity is a maniac, our tesla a lazy, arrogant, rude f*ck and our takeshi is too polite for his own good sometimes. but you have Cryos. I hope he doesnt cause you too much trouble."

Edited by KuraioNokami

... So, you are telling me your reality sucks? Oh, ours suck just as bad. Also, "Smoke" Here dozen't seem to want to tell me how to travel through realms. If you don't mind explaining that to me...

Sirius, without really good technology, nobody can travel through rifts other than me. I doubt Ma'iin knows a thing about my technique of travelling through realms. I never reveal my technique to anyone.

Aw, come on, tell us.

Yes. Such information will prove very useful against Vay Hek. Also, if the skull will drive the AI crazy, we can exterminate it from the systems. But if this Skull will do exactly as Smoke here says, then it will be a fine addition to the Wrathseeker's weapon systems. As for Akira, I doubt he will have the exact same history as the one from your reality.

At that moment, Tesla, from Smoke's reality comes in.

Huh, WHAT?! Another me?! I must be veeeeeeeeeeeery drunk... Also, I heard that Ma'iin say I'm lazy. Why don't you say that to my newly developed AkSuprexa, A dual handheld Plasma Grenade launcher?! *Takes another big mouthful of whisky* Whoo, that's the stoof!

2 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

... So, you are telling me your reality sucks? Oh, ours suck just as bad. Also, "Smoke" Here dozen't seem to want to tell me how to travel through realms. If you don't mind explaining that to me...

Sirius, without really good technology, nobody can travel through rifts other than me. I doubt Ma'iin knows a thing about my technique of travelling through realms. I never reveal my technique to anyone.

Aw, come on, tell us.

Yes. Such information will prove very useful against Vay Hek. Also, if the skull will drive the AI crazy, we can exterminate it from the systems. But if this Skull will do exactly as Smoke here says, then it will be a fine addition to the Wrathseeker's weapon systems. As for Akira, I doubt he will have the exact same history as the one from your reality.

At that moment, Tesla, from Smoke's reality comes in.

Huh, WHAT?! Another me?! I must be veeeeeeeeeeeery drunk... Also, I heard that Ma'iin say I'm lazy. Why don't you say that to my newly developed AkSuprexa, A dual handheld Plasma Grenade launcher?! *Takes another big mouthful of whisky* Whoo, that's the stoof!

Ma'iin: "ah, I'm sorry. i don't know how to travel realms at will. also, tesla, you are actually late making that. the other you already did and i already reproduced it myself as well." *pulls out his own AkSuprexa as proof* "see? now then..." *banishes Tesla's whiskey* "go home. you're drunk. i would like to analyse your technique one day, smoke, but not now."

29 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ma'iin: "ah, I'm sorry. i don't know how to travel realms at will. also, tesla, you are actually late making that. the other you already did and i already reproduced it myself as well." *pulls out his own AkSuprexa as proof* "see? now then..." *banishes Tesla's whiskey* "go home. you're drunk. i would like to analyse your technique one day, smoke, but not now."

"Oh, now you did it, Limbo."

Tesla pulls out another 4 liter jug of whisky and downs the whole bottle in one go.

"Whooooooooooooooooooooo"

Just now, MrEvilMexican said:

"Oh, now you did it, Limbo."

Tesla pulls out another 4 liter jug of whisky and downs the whole bottle in one go.

"Whooooooooooooooooooooo"

Ma'iin: "...i'll deal with this..." *banishes tesla, then tosses a warp grenade out* "aaand he should have been warped to the bar. now then..."

A portal opens on the ceiling. Tesla falls out of it. But another portal opens on the floor and the Vauban falls into that, which sends him back outta the first one. This kept on repeating in a loop.

"wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Min midair, Tesla takes out ANOTHER jug of whisky and begins drinking it.

"oh yeah! That is some good stoof!"

Just now, MrEvilMexican said:

A portal opens on the ceiling. Tesla falls out of it. But another portal opens on the floor and the Vauban falls into that, which sends him back outta the first one. This kept on repeating in a loop.

"wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Min midair, Tesla takes out ANOTHER jug of whisky and begins drinking it.

"oh yeah! That is some good stoof!"

Ma'iin: "Cheezus Rice, what...?"

*at that very moment, Haseo, Skeith, Reece and Duncan walk into the bar*

Haseo: "ooooookay then... i'll just not question that..."

9 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

The Tesl from Sirius' reality facepalms. 

"This is embarrassing, meet me somewhere else... I might talk to Neo or something... Man, Smoke, your reality is really weird..."

"I know... Tesla here is a complete idiot at times..."

smoke was equally embarrassed 

Ma'iin:*facepalms* "time to fix this... GRAAAAH!" *places a cataclysm, tearing the fabric of reality and moving the wormholes elsewhere* "aaand fixed. now then..."

Tesla facepelts into the floor. Hard.N

Ooooow. You sonnovabich! I will destroy yuuuuu!

The Vauban was obviously drunk.

Ninety-nine bottles of drugs on the wall...

Tesla sang on merrily, with no idea that he was making a complete nuisance of himself and that the other Tesla is REAL.

LALALALALA!!! MERRILY MERRLY MERRILY MERRILY-

I feel like an idiot.

I don't blame you...

On 21 March 2016 at 8:23 AM, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: *Runs in and sees Skeith relatively unfazed by a dead effigy and a large amount of people* "Cheezus Rice, whatever happened here was a bloody mess... effigy... Duncan. you little sh*t. did you try to attack my friend? yes?" *grabs his Gram and quickly moves behind Duncan* "I'm right here... SKEEEEITH!" *Proceeds to charge Duncan, hitting him in the head with the Gram's blunt side as Skeith headbutts him in the stomach* "Don't. attack. Skeith. understood? good. you were looking for a bar, yes? i will show you our bar, on one condition. once you enter the bar, you don't exit it until i return."

[apologies for the late response but real life things really do take the ****. At least i'll be free for a whole 2 weeks when the easter holidays come :D]

"Ow...Oh course i'm looking for a bloody bar, why'd you think i went looking for one...?"

"..."

"whatever"

"He has a common habit of being a **** and responding with whatever most of the time"

"You're a **** brother, you know that?"

"I could say the exact same about you bro...(you may be an utter **** but your still my bro)"

15 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Tethys: "are you okay? your kubrows and i were worried sick. they forced me to heal you, you know."

White glances at his kubrows and chuckles as they tilt their heads and whine softly, the deep baritone sound vibrating out of his chest easily. "Yeah, they can be a pain in the butt like that." He says casually, reaching his free hand out and rubbing the head of each kubrow for a few moments then turns his head back to the Ivara. "Sorry about that miss..."

Edited by WhiteTimberwolf

Fang had noticed that the one who gave him the nasty "surprise" that went together with the gif was at the bar. Although he would like to chase the shadow and reap his soul, he knew that it would only lead to trouble for him. For now Fang kept a low profile as he pretended that what happened before never happen to him, even if he would never forget that shadow for doing the prank to him.

Necromancer, come out. I know you are here. It would not be very wise to attempt to reap my soul. Most likely, you will end up in the Netherrealm forever. Now come out of the shadows, Necromancer.

Smoke, you used to be so heartless. Just pin his head down with a kunai!

Naaaaaaah. Anyways, I'll just annoy him.

Smoke exited Sirius' shadow and entered Fang's

So now, I will use your shadow until the dagger's effects wear off... Ya see, the dagger just depleted 95% of my life energy, I will need a host for 72 hours. Seeing as you are so "nice", I'm sure you won't mind me using your's

13 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Tesla facepelts into the floor. Hard.N

Ooooow. You sonnovabich! I will destroy yuuuuu!

The Vauban was obviously drunk.

Ninety-nine bottles of drugs on the wall...

Tesla sang on merrily, with no idea that he was making a complete nuisance of himself and that the other Tesla is REAL.

LALALALALA!!! MERRILY MERRLY MERRILY MERRILY-

I feel like an idiot.

I don't blame you...

Ma'iin; Nor do i, Tesla. Nor do i..."

12 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

[apologies for the late response but real life things really do take the ****. At least i'll be free for a whole 2 weeks when the easter holidays come :D]

"Ow...Oh course i'm looking for a bloody bar, why'd you think i went looking for one...?"

"..."

"whatever"

"He has a common habit of being a **** and responding with whatever most of the time"

"You're a **** brother, you know that?"

"I could say the exact same about you bro...(you may be an utter **** but your still my bro)"

Haseo: "Whatever... Ugh, now i'm saying it too. either way, this is the bar." *opens a door, revealing an old, saloon-type area with every drink imaginable lined up on the shelf* "be a good boy and wait here. and oh, Ma'iin and some other guys are here too. welp, time for chaos..."

7 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Necromancer, come out. I know you are here. It would not be very wise to attempt to reap my soul. Most likely, you will end up in the Netherrealm forever. Now come out of the shadows, Necromancer.

So now, I will use your shadow until the dagger's effects wear off... Ya see, the dagger just depleted 95% of my life energy, I will need a host for 72 hours. Seeing as you are so "nice", I'm sure you won't mind me using your's

Hibiki: "How...? what...? okay... well, everyone's here, i guess..."

Cryos: "...Sirius. i have no need for your medication yet. you mentioned that Vay Hek was causing you some trouble? then allow me to strike back. one Nami No Nagaranu and he will be dead."

Ma'iin: "Cryos, i can't allow that. that technique killed you in my world."

Cryos: "...Be silent, not-brother. i have used it five times before, i see no reason not to now. the other me was a weakened fool who knew not how to use it. i will crush Vay hek with the Thousand-Blade Holy Sphere, and you cannot stop me."

Ma'iin: "Nami No Nagaranu... that's some bad memories right there..."

12 hours ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White glances at his kubrows and chuckles as they tilt their heads and whine softly, the deep baritone sound vibrating out of his chest easily. "Yeah, they can be a pain in the butt like that." He says casually, reaching his free hand out and rubbing the head of each kubrow for a few moments then turns his head back to the Ivara. "Sorry about that miss..."

Tethys: "hah. like i care. i have my morals too, you know. either way, the name's Tethys. Bounty hunter. how about you?"

White nods as Chiza grumbles softly and lies down against him, laying her head within his lap as Martael snorts. "I am White. These two are Chiza," he gestures at her head in his lap, "And Martael." Points at him sitting besides Chiza, a slight tilt to his head at White's finger gesture. "Though as for job description..... let's just say a wanderer. Keeps things simple."

Just now, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White nods as Chiza grumbles softly and lies down against him, laying her head within his lap as Martael snorts. "I am White. These two are Chiza," he gestures at her head in his lap, "And Martael." Points at him sitting besides Chiza, a slight tilt to his head at White's finger gesture. "Though as for job description..... let's just say a wanderer. Keeps things simple."

Tethys: "heh. fair enough. hey, now i'm here, know anyone who will pay well for having a job done? i'm getting bored, what, without bounties to hunt for..."

White scratches the top of Martael's head as he thinks, a soft rumbling purr escaping the kubrow as he does so. "... Sorry, I know of no one. Most I speak with are traders or Void jumpers, so little chance there." He shrugs. "Grineer always make good target practice though. Check out Saturn if you have some time."

1 minute ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White scratches the top of Martael's head as he thinks, a soft rumbling purr escaping the kubrow as he does so. "... Sorry, I know of no one. Most I speak with are traders or Void jumpers, so little chance there." He shrugs. "Grineer always make good target practice though. Check out Saturn if you have some time."

Tethys: "Hmmm... i think i'll do that. maybe they'll have some stolen corpus loot lying around... heh, that might actually be lucrative..."

White chuckles softly, using the hand from his chest to pat Chiza on the back and rise off the ground. "Have fun. Just watch out for Ruk clones." He says in a low rumble, almost imperceptible streams of Void energy faintly surrounding him as he turns towards the doorway back into the populated halls. "And I'll be here for a bit of time, so if you want a drinking partner, I'll be around." He finishes, then walks to the doorway of the room and passes through it, kubrow in tow as he vanishes within the throngs of people.

Edited by WhiteTimberwolf

6 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White chuckles softly, using the hand from his chest to pat Chiza on the back and rise off the ground. "Have fun. Just watch out for Ruk clones." He says in a low rumble, almost imperceptible streams of Void energy faintly surrounding him as he turns towards the doorway back into the populated halls. "And I'll be here for a bit of time, so if you want a drinking partner, I'll be around." He finishes, then walks to the doorway of the room and passes through it, kubrow in tow as he vanishes within the throngs of people.

Tethys: "will do!" *launches a tag dart* "and now i can find you anywhere, like every other potential target..."

Ma'iin, perhaps you do not know but I know somebody who CAN bring back YOUR Cryos. And one who can bring back you from my reality.

Sirius stares intently at Smoke and Fang.

Huh, me? Nope. I ain't giving up what remains of my soul for two people I hardly know... That Nekros had to use around 30% of my soul in order to revive Kain... I'm not gonna do it.

Sirius stares even more intently.

FINE. Geez. But I will only bring them back in spirit. I can't risk bringing them back in physical form. 

Smoke shouted a few words. 

មនុស្សស្លាប់នឹង ត្រឡប់មកវិញដើម្បី អោយអ្នក!

Maiin and Cryos from their respective realities are sent into the room where everybody was at. 

There, happy? I just used up what remains of my energy... Uuuuh. I will have to stay in the spirit realm for some time...

Smoke fades into the spirit realm.

Well, at least Ma'iin and Cryos are back... Wonder where that other me has gone...

Spirit realm. He will stay there for some time.

How long is what I wish to know.

I have no idea Sirius. I have no idea...

I guess... We should do something now?

NUUUUUUUUUUU I'M OUTTA BOOZE!!!!! :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Oh for f*cks sake...

1 minute ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Ma'iin, perhaps you do not know but I know somebody who CAN bring back YOUR Cryos. And one who can bring back you from my reality.

Sirius stares intently at Smoke and Fang.

Huh, me? Nope. I ain't giving up what remains of my soul for two people I hardly know... That Nekros had to use around 30% of my soul in order to revive Kain... I'm not gonna do it.

Sirius stares even more intently.

FINE. Geez. But I will only bring them back in spirit. I can't risk bringing them back in physical form. 

Smoke shouted a few words. 

មនុស្សស្លាប់នឹង ត្រឡប់មកវិញដើម្បី អោយអ្នក!

Maiin and Cryos from their respective realities are sent into the room where everybody was at. 

There, happy? I just used up what remains of my energy... Uuuuh. I will have to stay in the spirit realm for some time...

Smoke fades into the spirit realm.

Well, at least Ma'iin and Cryos are back... Wonder where that other me has gone...

Spirit realm. He will stay there for some time.

How long is what I wish to know.

I have no idea Sirius. I have no idea...

I guess... We should do something now?

NUUUUUUUUUUU I'M OUTTA BOOZE!!!!! :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Oh for f*cks sake...

Living Cryos: "Ma'iin... Perfect... HA!" *creates a sphere of energy around the spirit Ma'iin, then moves to the bottom-left corner of the room* "By a thousand blades shall your soul be rended..." *slashes diagonally through the orb, then moves to the bottom right corner* "Never to return again..." *slashes diagonally through the orb again before moving to the middle and down* "Farewell!" *slashes straight up through the orb, then holds his sword up before sharply moving it downward and holding it along his side* "Nami No Nagaranu. damn, that is satisfying. see, other Ma'iin? i can use it." *the orb appears to be sliced into a million pieces along with its content before creating a dark blue energy pulse that envelops the room*

Living Ma'iin: "Cheezus... why did you kill the other me? and how are you alive? this requires further investigation..."

Spirit Cryos: "i believe he was ridding himself of his remaining hatred of you, Ma'iin. now, i ask of you... relieve my pain. KILL ME."

Living Ma'iin: "Brother... Sirius, i thank you for this chance. i can finally repent for my cowardice by killing my brother. he always wanted me to end his life, and thanks to you, i can grant that wish. now... By a thousand blades shall your soul be rended, never to return again... FAREWELL! Nami No Nagaranu..."

A portal opens from the floor and Smoke climbs out of it.

Aaaah. Interesting. Seeing as you two don't want your brother's souls, I guess I'll take them.

The shadow puts out his hands and the blue energy rushed forth into the shadow.

well, I would've expected you two to stay with your sibling's souls a while more. aah. Such an unstable spirit...

Tesla whispered into the living Ma'iin's ear.

Oh no. This could end VERY badly. Smoke knows Necromancy because he took the soul of the Nekros that resurrected him. I'm afraid that Cryos' soul could make him go awol. And no. I wasn't drunk in the first place.

Edited by MrEvilMexican

20 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Past

As long as you don't do anything to annoy me, then I won't mind it Fang said as he looked at the bar menu for no particular reason.

Present

Hey shadow, about that "dagger" you gave me, what do you normally use it for? Fang asked smoke as he was somewhat curious about the runic dagger that he got from the shadow.