The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best T3 void key farm - Excavation or Spy ?

Hellbuster

Question

8 answers to this question

Personally, I like to mix things for less frustration and for variety. For instance, I farm keys usually in excas on Earth, since it is a nice tileset, that I usually don't see so often (and makes Zephyr more interesting) and I also have the chance of getting Kubrow eggs.

I usually don't do Spy missions for keys, cause they take longer (at least, the way I play them :) ), but I do play them in order to level low level stuff and when I play alone. Excas, I prefer to play in a team.

So... this is not the most efficient way of farming keys, but it's a way, that feels not tooo grindy and has some other perks, too.

Originally i would say spy. But it would seem the drops tables have recently changed. It used to be you could do a spy, get all 3 vaults and be garunteed a key. Either t1, 2 , or 3 depending on the level/node of the spy. Now, it would seem that that is not the case. So, that being said, excavs would be a little better.. Triton on neptune for t2-3s or pluto darksector for t3s and t4.

Edited by CCamp88

It would seem so. Also with the increased chance of other mods, and things such as concealed weapons. i know it has been drastically increased since her appearance. Though, i do remember when i farmed for her when she first was released, and remember getting keys every time. So i think it was a bit after her release. Could have just been coincidence though.

Edited by CCamp88