The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help reviewing builds

LemonEnterprise

Question

I really need help reviewing these builds, some of the mods are not max but will be. My excalibur build can deal up to crazy amounts of damage killing 105 lv ancients in sorties(not sure what they call it but its the mission where u complete and get different rewards like nezha stuff), 1 problem is its 2 energy per sec on exalted blade, any rooms for improvement?  My loki p build seems fine but i am not sure about it i die really easily. My boltor p cant really kill anything on the sortie i was talking about, having trouble at lv 80 but take note that i was the only one using corrosive aura mod. I love bo prime but i dont really kill that fast in odd so yea, any rooms for improvement. Would really appreciate if anyone can help me out, thanks in advance and the pictures of my build are down below.

pmtcR5S.jpg

Ibrnpsk.jpg

ZoX6uht.jpg

TWGCELy.jpg

9 answers to this question

For Excal you need duration, not too long ago energy drain abilities are affected by both effeciancy and duration. Also, if you get that drain per second fixed you can drop that primed flow as you won't need a large pool to work with him. I recommend you swap P flow for a primed continuty, you will see your energy drain immediately get fixed.

i will also recommend you take a look at the new Simaris mod Energy Conversion. While the mod looks clunky to use it work great with toggle abilities as it should stay online during its whole duration.

Also, i am a fan of berserker on my excal's melee.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

On Excalibur I'd take out Fleeting Expertise, I don't think you'll really need it if you don't have Blind Rage. Add Continuity to counter the negative effects on Transient Fortitude, if you have Primed Continiuity, then use it since you should be able to negate it completely.

Also I'm not sure, but I'd be certain that forma'ing that Aura slot for a V for Steel Charge would help.

Bear with me. In my opinion, your excalibur builds is bad. Now, since it's my opinion, it doens't mean it is bad. But you could do better.

Here's a few tips:

This your build: http://goo.gl/Ztc3hQ

Not being maxed, you have 154.2 I/S/P damage on Exalted

2/sec energy cost

1.9 duration on Radial Blind

36m radius

IMO, you either take Redirection or Vitality, never both. I prefer Vitality.

Dunno why you use Stretch, probably for Radial Blind/Javelin, but it takes a precious slots for something better. Like Continuity, just a regular continuity maxed, will decrease energy per sec from 2/sec to 0.63/sec... which is the cap.

This also means, that you no longer need Flow/Primed Flow, since 150 Energy pool for 0.63/sec and full efficiency, the other skills will still be quite spammable.

You also have Maxed Streamline and Fleeting Expertise, wich is pointless. Efficiency Cap is 75%, you're with 90%, and getting penalized with it. Get a second Fleeting Expertise, keep it on 50%, so with Maxed Streamline you get 80% (cap at 75), but you saved 10% duration from the last level of Fleeting, wich will aid your Radial Blind the "needed" time.

So at this point you already got your build stronger, and have spare slots.

This is my build: http://goo.gl/kFvm8a

166.7 I/S/P damage on Exalted

0.65/sec energy cost

11.6 sec Radial Blind

25M

Its a straight upgrade, everything is better. The only thing you could see as a downgrade is, you lose Redirection for Steel Fiber. The Range loss is not a loss, since you had no power duration to make it actually worth.

Excalibur has a nice Armor, with Steel Fiber you get a cozy 472 Armor, wich translates to 61% Damage Reduction.

Along side with Rage, you get energy back when you get struck at health, having more armor, means less damage, also less energy back, but you can manage it easier, instead of being one shotted.

I prefer to use Steel Charge since i mod my weapons to corrosive, so unless i'm making a very specific mission with everyone on Corrosive PRojection, Steel charge is better.

As for Exilus, normal Power Drift for more damage, but you could use Cunning Drift for Range, or Coaction Drift to boost Auras (boosting your Steel Charge from 60% to 90%  on yourself).

Edited by Endrance

One thing to note about energy drain abilities; Even though there is +75% effeciancy cap you can still exceed the level of effeciancy per drain past 75%. For example, put a max transient fortitude, max fleeting, max streamline, max primed continuity and look at the drain per second. Then try to put in a 4/5 fleeting and you will see the drain per second change.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Your Excal build seems to be in most need of help.

• First of all you need duration. It affects the EB energy cost and Radial Blind is really really powerful, yet pretty useless without. It helps Excal to survive once enemies start to hit really hard, opens enemies up to finishers, and triples your melee damage (includes EV waves) against blinded enemies. > Throw out Intensity and replace it with Primed Continuity.
  • Throw out Redirection and replace it with Steel Fiber. Excal has enough armor to get a higher survivability boost from that.

Excal:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Excalibur/t_30_3400020030_2-1-10-5-3-5-6-4-5-8-8-5-13-0-3-14-2-5-55-6-4-411-5-10-524-7-3_13-7-2-6-14-9-5-9-6-11-411-8-55-10-524-9-8-14-f-f_0/en/1-0-5/88633/0

If things get tough use Radial blind for that sweet multipliers.

Boltor:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Boltor_prime/t_30_23332200_132-4-5-133-2-5-137-0-10-138-3-5-141-1-5-150-5-10-156-7-5-405-6-5_137-7-141-6-133-6-138-6-132-8-150-8-405-9-156-9/en/2-0-44/88634/0

The problem with your gun not being able to kill a lot of things is because of the elemental combo actually. So remember to switch between elemental and physical in sortie depending on the conditions.

Edited by ClinkzEastwood